Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peep Show - Netflix
Has anyone else ever seen this show? I find it bloody hilarious.
Reply/Quote
Love it and can't wait for the next (and unfortunately last) season to air
Reply/Quote
Tried it, didn't get into it. Which is weird, since That Mitchell and Webb Look is one of my favorites series.

Numberwang is a fun word to toss into any conversation. And the 'maybe we're bad guys' Nazis is one of my favorite bits of any sketch comedy.

Second Nazi: I mean, what do skulls make you think of? Death... cannibals... beheading... pirates...
Hans: Pirates are fun!
Second Nazi: I didn't say we weren't fun, but fun or not pirates are still the baddies.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That show is great. Couple of other good british shows you should check out, IT Crowd and Snuff Box (if you can find them.)
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2015, 05:56 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: That show is great.  Couple of other good british shows you should check out, IT Crowd and Snuff Box (if you can find them.)

Will check it out.  I found "The Inbetweeners" to be pretty funny as well.  
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2015, 12:12 PM)nevergonnachange Wrote: Love it and can't wait for the next (and unfortunately last) season to air

Amazing how many seasons they had.  Great for me because I'm only in season 3.  
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2015, 12:49 PM)Benton Wrote: Tried it, didn't get into it. Which is weird, since That Mitchell and Webb Look is one of my favorites series.

Numberwang is a fun word to toss into any conversation. And the 'maybe we're bad guys' Nazis is one of my favorite bits of any sketch comedy.

Second Nazi: I mean, what do skulls make you think of? Death... cannibals... beheading... pirates...
Hans: Pirates are fun!
Second Nazi: I didn't say we weren't fun, but fun or not pirates are still the baddies.

I loved Mitchell & Webb.  Sometimes when the wife or I will say a series of numbers the other will respond "That's Numberwang!"  LOL

The series on DVD would make a nice Christmas gift for yours trully.

For those not familair with the duo, here's a a quick bit with David Mitchell at his most evil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si_21P1wxqc
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2015, 09:20 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I loved Mitchell & Webb.  Sometimes when the wife or I will say a series of numbers the other will respond "That's Numberwang!"  LOL

The series on DVD would make a nice Christmas gift for yours trully.

For those not familair with the duo, here's a a quick bit with David Mitchell at his most evil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si_21P1wxqc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1NfWIaYed8

About 1:25. Sliced gold.
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2015, 06:16 PM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: Will check it out.  I found "The Inbetweeners" to be pretty funny as well.  

Simon Bird, the main wanker from The Inbetweeners is in another very show called Friday Night Dinner.  I know you can find the 3rd season on YouTube.

I'm so glad I'm not the only person who says, "That's Numberwang" 
Reply/Quote