Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin Lewis Owes me a Pizza
Big Grin 
I wanted to order some dang Papa John's pizza but since the Bengals lost I don't get 50% off. Gotta love getting let down on gameday....and the day after .[Image: 57923017.jpg]

*Update I guess I'll let him off the hook I found this code for 50% off. For those wants it it's: BFSTEAL
[Image: sig_zpsweeg0dtn.jpg]
Reply/Quote
No Papa Johns? Sounds like you owe Marvin a thank-you.

Life's too short to eat shitty pizza.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Papa John is just salty because the Cats beat his Cards.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Papa John's has a funny way of re-appearing shortly after you eat it.
Reply/Quote
Papa and Mikey are in cahoots. Obvious case of collusion. I mean... Vigil in the 3rd? Come on.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 09:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Papa John is just salty because the Cats beat his Cards.

Still get 50 % off when Cats win as well where I live. Which the tiny town of Anchorage Ky where Papa lives as well. 

But I eat Wick's or Bearno's pizza over his.

And although I will tip my hat to the Cats for a great game. Feel the Cards choked more than the Cats beat them. 

That being said though, the team that deserved to win won.

Congratulations Cat fans, glad to see many of my close friends smile again during football season.  

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Papa John's is some of the worst pizza to ever come onto planet earth. The only good thing they have is their thin crust. I would rather eat a Red Baron pizza over it though. I would rather go to Little Ceasars. I'd rather down a Totinos pizza. Marvin saved you
Reply/Quote
Pro Tip: Go to retailmenot.com and check for coupon codes whenever your order pizza. You can normally find that 50% deal quite often. Theres all sorts of crazy codes that work when your order online. Fwiw, my go to is the 8.99 medium 2 topper from Larosas. Get the pan crust, great deal! Lol

But yeah, Papa Johns pretty much blows. Bro, get something better. Treat yoself!
Reply/Quote
I thought this thread was about Marvin having ties to John Podesta.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2016, 04:59 AM)Shady Wrote: I thought this thread was about Marvin having ties to John Podesta.

Somebody is in the know.  That sh*t is real btw.
Reply/Quote
I'm very obviously in the minority here, but I've always loved Papa John's pizza. I rate it better than the other pizza chains, and sometimes even better than gourmet pizza places. I loved it before I had any exposure to quality restaurant food (late high school, early college), but even now with a fairly decent amount of experience in tasting all types of cuisine, at various standards, I still love Papa John's pizza, I kid you not. So at least IMO, to the OP, Marvin owes you pizza and a few playoff wins.
Reply/Quote
The trick to papa johns is to order it well done baked, and lots & lots of their garlic butter as that is the best thing they have over any other pizza chain.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote