Poll: Who should return from IR?
Cedric Peerman
William Jackson III
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peerman or Jackson
So through 5 games the team has struggled on many levels.

The secondary has not been very good, and the coverage teams have also been lacking.

Knowing this, which player gets your vote to designate for return when we reach that time?

My vote goes to Jackson. At this point Jones is fading fast, and Dre's contract is about to be up. The kid needs reps fast so he can be ready to contribute ASAP. Peerman would most likely help to stop the bleeding on STs, but I don't feel that wound is a big as the one in the scondary.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Don't think Kirkpatricks contract plays a role. He is going to be resigned regardless.

I don't think WJ3 will be healthy in time, so I'm going with Peerman.
Reply/Quote
I haven't really followed the progress of their injuries/recovery all that closely. Based on my perception of playmaking ability and overall improvement to the team, I would go with Jackson.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
We're the Bengals. We re-sign trash over and over and over again.
Reply/Quote
Jackson easily. Peerman is great for ST, but we need to get our first round pick some reps.

This could easily change depending on what happens in the future though. If we get injured enough in our RB position we won't have a chose but to get Peerman back.
Reply/Quote
I'd like to see Jackson come in and get some reps. However, we know it will be Peerman. We've seen articles mentioning how our ST unit doesn't look as good as previous seasons, so the team will look to Peerman to bring stability to that position. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 01:40 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I'd like to see Jackson come in and get some reps. However, we know it will be Peerman. We've seen articles mentioning how our ST unit doesn't look as good as previous seasons, so the team will look to Peerman to bring stability to that position. 

I guess ST will be impacted whichever guy is brought off IR, as someone who is on the unit will be released to make room for whoever comes off of IR.
Reply/Quote
We nee teams help more than CBs; today, for example, the CBs were fine.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 11:46 AM)Whacked Wrote: We're the Bengals. We re-sign trash over and over and over again.

Or we sign old trash like Dansby.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Peerman never touches the ball as a RB. Time to get some playing time for these first round cornerbacks.
Reply/Quote
Willie is the easy choice. Our plethora of 1st round corners needs an upgrade and we need need to get Willie ready for starting spot next year and there's no better way to gauge his play than to get him in practice and into games.

Reply/Quote
Way to steal my reddit thread, OP Wink

https://www.reddit.com/r/bengals/comments/575hud/per_ir_rules_we_can_only_reactivate_one_player_so/
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 06:45 PM)mikehayman Wrote: Way to steal my reddit thread, OP Wink

https://www.reddit.com/r/bengals/comments/575hud/per_ir_rules_we_can_only_reactivate_one_player_so/
Smirk

Guess I should check reddit out more often, huh!
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:32 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: We nee teams help more than CBs; today, for example, the CBs were fine.

The seasons over as far as the playoffs are concerned. Need to start seeing who'll show on the field. We know what Peerman brings already.

Reply/Quote
Peerman doesn't punt or return them, and those areas need to improve.
“I’m Pacman Jones n****, what the [expletive] I got on me?”
Reply/Quote