Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peko Is Providing Lunches This Week At A Local School!
Apparently, Peko is buying lunch for the students of this school every day this week.

It's a public school about a quarter mile up the road, and it's an awesome gesture from him because everyone knows how nasty school lunches usually are.

I can only see Monday's menu and part of Tuesday's, but Monday's lunch is pizza with fruit and veggies, and then he's having a movie and snacks in the afternoon, and Tuesday he's having sub sandwiches with fruit, and then an ice-cream bar in the afternoon.

Awesome that our players are doing things in the community!
Reply/Quote
I hope PEKO never leaves Cincy...I know his time as a player with the team isn't gonna last too much longer but he's just an awesome guy.
Reply/Quote
I bet his kids walk all over him at home.  Can anybody picture hi yelling at them?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Peko is providing lunches? That's nice.

Big Whit bought Prom dinner for a group of 20-25 HS students.

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2016/5/13/11671874/andrew-whitworth-continues-to-prove-hes-awesome
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2016, 09:24 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Peko is providing lunches? That's nice.

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2016/5/13/11671874/andrew-whitworth-continues-to-prove-hes-awesome

I remember when Whit was a rook and went to N.O., to help rebuild.
Reply/Quote
Just a few years back when Moscow was hit by that tornado, a bunch of Bengals came out to help rebuid.
Reply/Quote
Peko is a class act. Sets a great example for all the young guys.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2016, 09:24 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Peko is providing lunches?  That's nice.

Both Peko and Whitworth are awesome. Glad they're both doing great things in the community.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2016, 02:14 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I remember when Whit was a rook and went to N.O., to help rebuild.

Whitworth is one of those people, where everything he touches seems to turn to Gold.  Too bad it's not that way for all of the other guys.

Remember that time that Maualuga took those teenage girls on a field trip to NKY, to show them the dangers of underage drinking?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Peko is a good dude !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2016, 05:46 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Whitworth is one of those people, where everything he touches seems to turn to Gold.  Too bad it's not that way for all of the other guys.

Remember that time that Maualuga took those teenage girls on a field trip to NKY, to show them the dangers of underage drinking?

Pretty sure he showed them a parking meter, close up.
Rey was still having a terrible time dealing with his father's death.
I have to cut him a little slack during that time.
Reply/Quote
As much as players and their foundations do some good things I'd like to see them take a bigger role in society to help bridge the gap in the political process to do things to end the ultra partisanship of we vs them and nonstop grid lock.. But no matter how they try to sell the NFL and inclusiveness it really falls flat. The NFL really is an exclusive club in a lot of ways..
Just my 2¢ worth..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(05-13-2016, 05:42 AM)Air Force 1 Wrote: I hope PEKO never leaves Cincy...I know his time as a player with the team isn't gonna last too much longer but he's just an awesome guy.

Awesome on and off the field? yes.

but peko has been declining for a while now though sadly.  Ninja maybe with fewer snaps he will be more productive in his final year possibly
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2016, 01:22 AM)magikod Wrote: Awesome on and off the field? yes.

but peko has been declining for a while now though sadly.  Ninja maybe with fewer snaps he will be more productive in his final year possibly

He was a beast in the first half of last season before he started getting more snaps (when Sims & Thompson were hurt).   Looked the best he has since Geno got here - and his stats reflected it.   Hopefully the acquisition of Billings and the emergence of Hardison and Williams effectively drives his snaps back down.
Reply/Quote