Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peko is the Man!
He called the Steelers "Pieces of bleep" At a charity event no less! I can't wait for football season!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000674580/article/bengals-dt-domata-peko-steelers-are-pieces-of-bleep

"During an event in London to promote the NFL's International Series this season, Bengals defensive tackle Domata Peko was asked to complete the sentence: "the Pittsburgh Steelers are. . . "

"Pieces of bleep," Peko replied, while making the beeping sound used to cover expletives, via USA Today (at least he was cordial about his hatred)."

I love it!
Reply/Quote
Ha, its funny and I do love Peko, but all this does is open the door for another Cinci bashing session. Anytime anything about Cincinnati is discussed, here come the bandwagon inbreds to slander our franchise over and over again. The verbal onslaught from Pitt fans and players is so overdone, I'm half okay with Burfict getting kicked out of the league as long as he breaks a few legs. Hopefully Burfict is stronger mentally and emotionally than I am....
Reply/Quote
As any fan would agree...

I agree about attracting unwanted b.s., but truth is truth...again, I have to agree with Peko.

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
**** the Steelers
Reply/Quote
Hey love him or hate him he's true to himself and Dosent back down from how he feels
Reply/Quote
I'd say he's earned his right to say it. More so than that 3rd string LB that keeps running his mouth at Burfict.
Reply/Quote
Anyone else remember that time that Peko trucked Polomalu, while blocking at FB, on a TD play?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Peko...Peko...Peko...Peko
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2016, 09:40 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Anyone else remember that time that Peko trucked Polomalu, while blocking at FB, on a TD play?

One of my all time favorites. 

Never gets old watching either. 

Hell even the still shots are great !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Big Peko fan and about his comment.

Agree 100% so how can I fault him for saying so.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2016, 09:40 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Anyone else remember that time that Peko trucked Polomalu, while blocking at FB, on a TD play?

SRY USO! SAMOA LOVEEEEE
Reply/Quote
Stop talking and beat the **** ers

Reply/Quote
Did he lie? No. Do I have the slightest problem with this? No, again.
Reply/Quote
After last years playoff game, nobody thought the tension between the two teams would ease. This year will be worse for sure because he is right. They are POS. There will be headhunting this season.

Reply/Quote
I honestly don't care if we lose both games to the steelers let's take out ab and rapesburger in week 2 we will still easily win the division and they will suck
Reply/Quote
Isn't that like saying water is wet? lol
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote