Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peko on Oline vs AD
Oh and almost forgot, Peko is amongst my favorite Bengals as well.

He definitely did not deserve the bad rap he got here on this board, nor did Justin Smith.

Great players
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 09:44 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Oh and almost forgot, Peko is amongst my favorite Bengals as well.

He definitely did not deserve the bad rap he got here on this board, nor did Justin Smith.

Great players

Guilty of being a Peko hater at one time. He was a damn good NT for us and a good run stopper though, I just wanted versatile.

A DT that could also rush the passer...

I just always wanted a DT like DJ Reader, BJ Hill and Larry Ogunjobi. Thank God right now we have them, need to pay BJ and Larry.
Reply/Quote
You wanna double Donald every play but you can’t. Good defensive coaches will start overloading that side and doing other stuff. You are gonna have to leave Donald 1 on 1 at times to keep the integrity of the line. Chipping Von is obviously the go to but he’s also one where to keep the integrity of the line we’re gonna have to 1 v 1 him a lot. The Rams other DT got like 14 sacks too so
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 11:08 AM)Housh Wrote: You wanna double Donald every play but you can’t. Good defensive coaches will start overloading that side and doing other stuff. You are gonna have to leave Donald 1 on 1 at times to keep the integrity of the line. Chipping Von is obviously the go to but he’s also one where to keep the integrity of the line we’re gonna have to 1 v 1 him a lot. The Rams other DT got like 14 sacks too so

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 11:41 AM)Sled21 Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
BRING IT ON PRETTY BOY BURROW… AD IS WAITING !!
Reply/Quote
YOU BUNGLES FANS ARW TOO COCKY !!!
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 02:20 PM)Davis777 Wrote: YOU BUNGLES FANS ARW TOO COCKY !!!

If you take the time to really invest in the Bengals fandom community you'll see we're self-depreciating, humility-driven, and currently trying to optimistically will our franchise to its first Super Bowl victory. I'm not sure arrogance describes the typical Bengals fan.
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 02:24 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: If you take the time to really invest in the Bengals fandom community you'll see we're self-depreciating, humility-driven, and currently trying to optimistically will our franchise to its first Super Bowl victory. I'm not sure arrogance describes the typical Bengals fan.

THATS FUNNY CUZ ALL I READ IS THAT RAMS ARE NOT A REAL FOOTBALL TEAM …. YADA YADA YADA NINERS FANS WERE JAWING MUCH HARDER
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 02:28 PM)Davis777 Wrote: THATS FUNNY CUZ ALL I READ IS THAT RAMS ARE NOT A REAL FOOTBALL TEAM …. YADA YADA YADA NINERS FANS WERE JAWING MUCH HARDER

Who the hell is saying that?

The Rams are maybe the best football team in the world.

We will see Sunday...
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 02:19 PM)Davis777 Wrote: BRING IT ON PRETTY BOY BURROW… AD IS WAITING !!

The nice thing about the playoffs this year, is the week before each game we had fans from Las Vegas, Tennessee and even Kansas City visit us in Jungle Noise. Even though JN is for Bengals fans only, and Smack Talk exists for talking smack with other team's fans, they were welcomed into JN because they showed class  and were able to discuss the matchup with a certain amount of intelligence. And then there's you.....Ban
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 03:13 PM)Sled21 Wrote: The nice thing about the playoffs this year, is the week before each game we had fans from Las Vegas, Tennessee and even Kansas City visit us in Jungle Noise. Even though JN is for Bengals fans only, and Smack Talk exists for talking smack with other team's fans, they were welcomed into JN because they showed class  and were able to discuss the matchup with a certain amount of intelligence. And then there's you.....Ban

Yeah, dude cannot even type out a sentence without the caps lock on lol
Reply/Quote
love the #15 beanie. remember when he made them for the hole squad. RIP
Reply/Quote