Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pelosi: Retired Lt General Russel Honoré will review Capitol Security failure
Translation: Shit just got real.

I have so much respect for this man. When he showed up during the aftermath of Katrina, America as a whole felt much calmer and less frustrated. He doesn't have time for BS.

Stuck on stupid

Portland riots. When I saw that they were going to interview him, I stopped what I was doing because I knew "This is going to be good". I was not disappointed.

This man is a leader. Real men command respect. Fake men demand respect. It may take time, but he will get to the bottom of everything.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
I like the dude, but his take on Portland is shallow. It ignored why the Feds were there in the first place. If you want to criticize the federal response then one must first confront why they were there in the first place. That would be the complete abdication of responsibility by the Portland mayor and DA. I don't have a real issue with his general criticism of the federal action, but ignoring why it was necessary in the first place is more than a little disingenuous. Of course, that could absolutely be the case because that's how the news organization chose to frame it, which I think is likely. Which is also indicative of why fewer and fewer people put any real trust in journalism.
Reply/Quote