Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Penalties
Just wanted to know what games you think will have more unnecessary roughness penalties the Giants redskins games with obj and Norman or the bengals steelers games with burfict?
Reply/Quote
I don't think Burfict really wants another suspension although there has so far been little indication that he'll do much to avoid it and the squeelers never get slapped hard enough to make me believe they even think they ever will. Cincinnati and Excrementburg.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2016, 07:08 AM)grampahol Wrote: I don't think Burfict really wants another suspension  although there has so far been little indication that he'll do much to avoid it and the squeelers never get slapped hard enough to make me believe they even think they ever will.  Cincinnati and Excrementburg.
Yes. The refs lost control of two games last year. The NFL will be on them to keep these games under control. They will watch everybody. The Norman/ Beckham thing is kind of a slap fight by comparison. Fools are getting taken out in the Bengals/ Steelers games.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote