Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pence 2024
(07-25-2022, 01:40 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: you can mock all you want, but promise you the next president will be a republican and thats what is most important at the end of the day.

You may be right about a republican winning in 2024 and I know you are right about me being able to mock all I want. 

If it isnt Trump have fun being a traitorous RINO for the rest of your days. I dont think the MAGA crowd is all that forgiving to sell outs and deserters. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2022, 01:43 PM)Nately120 Wrote: You may be right about a republican winning in 2024 and I know you are right about me being able to mock all I want. 

If it isnt Trump have fun being a traitorous RINO for the rest of your days. I dont think the MAGA crowd is all that forgiving to sell outs and deserters. 

if it ends up being desantis, republicans will rally around him pretty good. and they'll show up at the polls because we've seen how bad the the alternitive is.
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2022, 02:12 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: if it ends up being desantis, republicans will rally around him pretty good. and they'll show up at the polls because we've seen how bad the the alternitive is.

It's funny because the alternative to DeSantis is Trump. 
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2022, 01:40 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: you can mock all you want, but promise you the next president will be a republican and thats what is most important at the end of the day.

Isn't the most important thing that the next president is fairly elected and serves the nation as best he can?

Way to over play your hand, "patriot". God fearing and party groveling.
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2022, 05:59 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Isn't the most important thing that the next president is fairly elected and serves the nation as best he can?

Way to over play your hand, "patriot". God fearing and party groveling.

the next president will be fair elected. and also republican. the voters aint going for biden or harris again.
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2022, 02:15 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It's funny because the alternative to DeSantis is Trump. 

no the alternative to any republican is isnt good right now. if its trump, desantis or any republican, its the better choice right now.
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2022, 06:10 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: the next president will be fair elected. and also republican. the voters aint going for biden or harris again.

Nice back peddle. You still only care that your party wins.

Typical American voter. Rs and Ds are all you look at.
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2022, 06:48 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Nice back peddle. You still only care that your party wins.

Typical American voter. Rs and Ds are all you look at.

well of course i want my party to win cause i think they are better for the country. ive never said different.

but since you dont care about party, which republican would you vote for in 2024 president election if biden harris are the ticket again.
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2022, 06:52 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: well of course i want my party to win cause i think they are better for the country. ive never said different.

but since you dont care about party, which republican would you vote for in 2024 president election if biden harris are the ticket again.

Depends - is it some jackass riding Trump's coat tails or some religious fanatic? Are there going to be any that aren't Anti-Choice clownshoes? Are they going to hand out more corporate welfare or are they going to let our corporate overlords send more jobs overseas?

See, it would depend on their policies and ideals more than their party allegiance. Since the entire GoP seems to be made up of Trump coat tail riding, religious fanatical, Anti-Choice clown shoe, corporate teet suckling, American job steal sycophants, I'm going to have to say probably none of them. I mean Liz Cheney is the closest I'd come to consider, and I sure as shit ain't voting for her.

Whose the 3rd party candidate shaping up to be?

Also, as far as the GoP being better for the country - you might want to do some actual research into that claim over the last 50 or so years. 
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2022, 06:58 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Depends - is it some jackass riding Trump's coat tails or some religious fanatic? Are there going to be any that aren't Anti-Choice clownshoes? Are they going to hand out more corporate welfare or are they going to let our corporate overlords send more jobs overseas?

See, it would depend on their policies and ideals more than their party allegiance. Since the entire GoP seems to be made up of Trump coat tail riding, religious fanatical, Anti-Choice clown shoe, corporate teet suckling, American job steal sycophants, I'm going to have to say probably none of them. I mean Liz Cheney is the closest I'd come to consider, and I sure as shit ain't voting for her.

Whose the 3rd party candidate shaping up to be?

Also, as far as the GoP being better for the country - you might want to do some actual research into that claim over the last 50 or so years. 

how aboutr the name of ANY republican you would vote for president in 2024
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2022, 07:07 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: how aboutr the name of ANY republican you would vote for president in 2024

*shrugs* Abe Lincoln's rotted corpse comes to mind.
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2022, 06:13 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: no the alternative to any republican is isnt good right now. if its trump, desantis or any republican, its the better choice right now.

When in your opinion was the democrat the better choice?

In 2016 I voted for two successful and experienced Republican governors and you voted for a lifetime democrat NYC elitest with more admitted sexual crimes than experience and his running mate that his supporters would want to hang before his term was up. 

And im the one who is a danger at the ballot box, eh?

I spose that's why I tend to look down on Trump fans. A political history of fiscal conservatism and personal freedom just can't keep up with nonsense promises to build a wall and lock up one specific woman. 
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2022, 07:59 PM)Nately120 Wrote: When in your opinion was the democrat the better choice?

In 2016 I voted for two successful and experienced Republican governors and you voted for a lifetime democrat NYC elitest with more admitted sexual crimes than experience and his running mate that his supporters would want to hang before his term was up. 

And im the one who is a danger at the ballot box, eh?

you act like trump supporters will only vote for trump lol. its much bigger than that. i would say that 90% of us are republicans first, who also are trump supporters. there may be diferences here and there with establishment republicans, but at the end of the day were wanting the same basics and that is what unties us. the courts, religious freedom, protecting the 2nd admenment, protecting innocent fetuses, free speech, and things along those lines. the way of life for americans is the most important thing. whoever the person is running in 2024, they will help us get closer to our goals that the left is trying to destroy. trump is liked cause he's fearless and it scared to rattle cages, even in the party. 
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2022, 08:45 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: you act like trump supporters will only vote for trump lol. its much bigger than that. i would say that 90% of us are republicans first, who also are trump supporters. there may be diferences here and there with establishment republicans, but at the end of the day were wanting the same basics and that is what unties us. the courts, religious freedom, protecting the 2nd admenment, protecting innocent fetuses, free speech, and things along those lines. the way of life for americans is the most important thing. whoever the person is running in 2024, they will help us get closer to our goals that the left is trying to destroy. trump is liked cause he's fearless and it scared to rattle cages, even in the party. 
Ok well you're in deep, to each his own.  Good luck. 
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2022, 08:45 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: you act like trump supporters will only vote for trump lol. its much bigger than that. i would say that 90% of us are republicans first, who also are trump supporters. there may be diferences here and there with establishment republicans, but at the end of the day were wanting the same basics and that is what unties us. the courts, religious freedom, protecting the 2nd admenment, protecting innocent fetuses, free speech, and things along those lines. the way of life for americans is the most important thing. whoever the person is running in 2024, they will help us get closer to our goals that the left is trying to destroy. trump is liked cause he's fearless and it scared to rattle cages, even in the party.
What exactly is the left "trying to destroy"? 

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(07-25-2022, 08:36 AM)pally Wrote: He can’t win with the never Trumpers because he too afraid to go all in in callling out Trump on his BS.  He can’t win with the cult because of Jan 6.  He’ll never appeal to independents because of the Trump association.

He’s got zero chance of ever being President.  He should have helped invoke the 25th amendment on Jan 6th.  Then he could have been President for 10 days

The press loved Trump.  He was covered more than any other President.  And frankly, even though there was negative coverage, they actually pulled their punches much of the time.  For instance they wouldn’t use the word “lie” to call out his actual lies

In many cases, MSM has used harsher language against Biden, in a misguided attempt to prove to people who don’t watch or read them that they are hard on both sides

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious HilariousHilarious
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2022, 11:47 PM)pally Wrote: What exactly is the left "trying to destroy"? 

the sanctity of life, religious freedoms, right to bare arms freely, states rights among other things. 
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 06:52 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: the sanctity of life, religious freedoms, right to bare arms freely, states rights among other things. 

So let's see.....

the sanctity of life
- in what sense other than declaring the fetus to not be alive by scientific nor Christian Biblical standards?  

religious freedoms
- in what sense?

right to bare arms freely
- the GOP has passed gun control laws multiple times in my life and the only anti gun control candidates in the 2016 and 2020 elections were the libertarian candidates.  I take it you didn't own anything Trump decided to make illegal.

states rights among other things
- same old song and dance since them Civil War days
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 07:28 PM)Nately120 Wrote: So let's see.....

the sanctity of life
- in what sense other than declaring the fetus to not be alive by scientific nor Christian Biblical standards?  

religious freedoms
- in what sense?

right to bare arms freely
- the GOP has passed gun control laws multiple times in my life and the only anti gun control candidates in the 2016 and 2020 elections were the libertarian candidates.  I take it you didn't own anything Trump decided to make illegal.

states rights among other things
- same old song and dance since them Civil War days

I seem to recall Obama of all folks decriminalizing suppressors. Admittedly their locked behind a stamp tax which is classist, but the point stands.

I miss my bump stock. Damn boat wrecks.
Reply/Quote
Pence could win. Biden could win. Someone else could win.

Personally I hope Biden wins and I like how he governs but the larger point is, I don't really believe in people being unelectable.

Reply/Quote