Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Penei Sewell Tests Positive For Covid
(05-13-2021, 10:41 PM)Whatever Wrote: None of the healthcare workers I know have gotten COVID, though all have dealt with people with COVID.  I wouldn't call a healthcare worker that gets COVID dumb because it goes with the job, though.  Penei Sewell isn't a healthcare worker, though.  

As for the rest of your overdramatic BS, you continue to prove over and over again that reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.  Now that's truly pathetic.

Reading comprehension scrub? You literally said people who get Covid got it for being dumb not dumb luck. 

It was a pathetic take and you doubling down to defend it instead of apologizing about a trash comment about a disease that has killed nearly 600,000 people shows just how out of touch and how terrible of an actual person you are.

Plenty of people get Covid in ways that aren't from "being dumb" 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2021, 10:57 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Reading comprehension scrub? You literally said people who get Covid got it for being dumb not dumb luck. 

It was a pathetic take and you doubling down to defend it instead of apologizing about a trash comment about a disease that has killed nearly 600,000 people shows just how out of touch and how terrible of an actual person you are.

I'm not going to debate with someone that has repeatedly proven themselves to functionally illiterate.  Whether it's your raging confirmation bias, poor education, or just lack of intelligence that causes you to read what you want to read and create straw man arguments off of it doesn't really make a difference to me.  
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2021, 10:57 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Reading comprehension scrub? You literally said people who get Covid got it for being dumb not dumb luck. 

Nearly 600k deaths in just the U.S.
Nearly 3.4 million in the world.

I have known quite a few friends and family who have gotten COVID (actually exhibiting symptoms, not just a positive test). They wore their masks, didn't go out into large gatherings. They typically got it from a family member, coworker, or close friend that they trusted but didn't realize they had it.

While precautions can be taken, it's not 100% avoidable unless you literally live alone and stay fully isolated.

As someone who works for a healthcare company, I can assure everyone that it's a very contagious virus. In a majority of people, it causes very minor or no symptoms, but clearly from the number of hospitalizations and deaths, it can be very serious.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(05-13-2021, 12:43 PM)Whatever Wrote: Everyone I know who's gotten COVID falls more into "Just dumb" than "Just dumb luck.". 

This is stupidity. You are a child. Grow up. 
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2021, 09:58 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: That's a ****** up thing to say. 

I know plenty of Healthcare workers who got it while helping other people so in your mind they are dumb for helping others?

Seriously we get it... you hate Sewell and have a man crush on Chase but to drag that into calling people who have died from a disease dumb is beyond pathetic. 

Well... If only there were a way to prevent people from getting and spreading the disease in 2021.

It is dumb at this point. This ain't last spring.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2021, 03:27 PM)jason Wrote: Well... If only there were a way to prevent people from getting and spreading the disease in 2021.

It is dumb at this point. This ain't last spring.

People still catch it though sadly and with more places opening up and dropping the mask mandates if you are around someone asymptomatic you can catch it through no fault of your own.

Say Chase who posted work out videos like several other top prospects who opted out, had gotten Covid from his trainer since they are without masks in several of the work-out videos. I highly doubt the poster I was replying to would have said anything other then "he needs to get well soon." or "it's unfortunate". Sewell most likely got exposed via his family at the draft gathering, which not going to knock a kid for celebrating the biggest moment of his life with his family, no different then countless other draft picks including all but one of the Bengals picks. Or, he got exposed during travel and meetings with the Lions and their personal, which is a job related thing. I know several people who have been told to return to the office, and are back doing in person meetings who have now tested positive for Covid. They followed the guidelines but still ended up getting exposed. 

Making a sweeping generalization that anyone who gets Covid is dumb is just plan pathetic.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
He will be fine I am sure. Wish him the best except when playing us.
Reply/Quote