https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That was a pretty good sign.

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 02:46 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: Gosh I hope the Bengals get this guy

Awesome he was watching.  

Like many others have said, the Jets kinda screwed us on this one perhaps.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 02:48 AM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: Awesome he was watching.  

Like many others have said, the Jets kinda screwed us on this one perhaps.

Lets hope Fields has two unbelievable games!  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 02:49 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: Lets hope Fields has two unbelievable games!  

Absolutely.  Not hard to root for OSU anyways, even though I am bummed about the Bearcats and mad at college football playoffs.
Reply/Quote
Nice.

Really hope that the Jags find some way to win another game. Sewell being a lock to here was a whole lot better feeling than not being sure now. Sure the Bengals would get a potential All-Pro level talent at WR as a consolation prize, but still.. need that OL.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I think QB goes 1 and 2, even with Fields' off day. I'm not sure why teams still draft Buckeye QBs high, but let's hope the trend stays in style.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 03:00 AM)Older Than You Too Wrote: I think QB goes 1 and 2, even with Fields off day. I'm not sure why teams still draft Buckeye QBs high, but let's hope the trend stays in style.

Except it's not just one off day. Fields has only faced two teams with a winning record this year and he struggled hard against both.

Fields vs Indy and NW:  30-57 (52.6%), 414 yards (7.26 AVG), 2 TD/5 INT

If you calculate that into NFL QB Rating, that's a 51.35 QB Rating against the only two winning teams he's faced. If he doesn't do great in the postseason, I don't even know if he'll declare for the draft.

Don't forget that this is on the heels of throwing 2 INT against Clemson in the playoffs last year. Haskins performance in the NFL probably doesn't help, either.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 02:48 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: That was a pretty good sign.

I can’t even read it my eyes are shot
Reply/Quote
Who the hell do we take if fields goes where he should in the second round and Sewell goes at 2? Is chase really the best option?

Sent from my BV9600 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 02:51 AM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: Absolutely.  Not hard to root for OSU anyways, even though I am bummed about the Bearcats and mad at college football playoffs.

As a Buckeye fan I really was surprised about how hard the Bearcats got hosed. They deserved a shot. Then they added insult to injury by not giving you guys a new years six bowl. You do have a helluva good coach though. 
I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude!
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 03:07 AM)ah5 Wrote: Who the hell do we take if fields goes where he should in the second round and Sewell goes at 2?  Is chase really the best option?

The Jets will take a tight end or something. They have a history not unlike the Bengals in that regard. 
I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude!
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 03:07 AM)ah5 Wrote: Who the hell do we take if fields goes where he should in the second round and Sewell goes at 2? Is chase really the best option?

For the people that hate the idea of a WR at 3 (if we can’t trade back) I’d say Surtain makes the most sense. Grab him and let WJ3 walk.

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 03:05 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Except it's not just one off day. Fields has only faced two teams with a winning record this year and he struggled hard against both.

Fields vs Indy and NW:  30-57 (52.6%), 414 yards (7.26 AVG), 2 TD/5 INT

If you calculate that into NFL QB Rating, that's a 51.35 QB Rating against the only two winning teams he's faced. If he doesn't do great in the postseason, I don't even know if he'll declare for the draft.

Don't forget that this is on the heels of throwing 2 INT against Clemson in the playoffs last year. Haskins performance in the NFL probably doesn't help, either.
But teams have an unreasonable hard on for Ohio State QBs. 

I think the Jets or Jags will still pull the trigger, not realizing that in 84 years, the best professional Buckeye QB was Tomczak.

It's almost like the Bengals, they've seen decades of failure, yet they still pick them in hopes of one day bucking (no pun intended) the trend.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 03:36 AM)Older Than You Too Wrote: But teams have an unreasonable hard on for Ohio State QBs. 

I think the Jets or Jags will still pull the trigger, not realizing that in 84 years, the best professional Buckeye QB was Tomczak.

It's almost like the Bengals, they've seen decades of failure, yet they still pick them in hopes of one day bucking (no pun intended) the trend.

Since when? Haskins was a middle first rounder. JT was undrafted. Cardale was fourth round.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Teams gotta stop taking the bait with OSU QBs.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Not sure if Sewell follows the Bengals much, but if he was going to sit and watch a game, this is the one he should have watched......
Reply/Quote
It was like the Bengals were auditioning to get Sewell.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 02:49 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: Lets hope Fields has two unbelievable games!  

It all boils down to whether or not the Jets believe they have their franchise QB in Darnold.  At that might be a decision made by their next HC.

Fields has to play lights out in the next game and show very well in the combine (if he attends).  Need to make that a difficult decision for the Jets.
Reply/Quote