Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Penn St. OL Rasheed Walker
I was fooling around with PFNs mock draft simulator and was exposed to this player. Looked at his tape and came across rather impressed, especially for a projected 3rd rd OT.

Is he limited to LT only? Would he have the potential to make the OL stronger by shifting Williams inside and not resigning Spain to invest that money to a dependable RT?

Thanks in advance. Who dey!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 11:28 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: I was fooling around with PFNs mock draft simulator and was exposed to this player. Looked at his tape and came across rather impressed, especially for a projected 3rd rd OT.

Is he limited to LT only? Would he have the potential to make the OL stronger by shifting Williams inside and not resigning Spain to invest that money to a dependable RT?

Thanks in advance. Who dey!

I'd only potentially trust the following OL to come in and start immediately:
- Evan Neal
- Ikem Ekwonu
- Charles Cross
- Tyler Linderbaum
- Kenyon Green
- Zion Johnson

Trevor Penning or Nicholas Petit-Frere might be able to also, but I have somewhat less confidence.

Note that it's not that some others won't start, but I'd be nervous about them doing so immediately and performing solid-or-better.

Walker has some good traits, but he needs to build some strength so he can get more push in the run game and help keep defenders at bay in the pass game. He does look to have good size, athleticism, technique, and hands to succeed eventually though.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(02-17-2022, 05:21 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I'd only potentially trust the following OL to come in and start immediately:
- Evan Neal
- Ikem Ekwonu
- Charles Cross
- Tyler Linderbaum
- Kenyon Green
- Zion Johnson

Trevor Penning or Nicholas Petit-Frere might be able to also, but I have somewhat less confidence.

Note that it's not that some others won't start, but I'd be nervous about them doing so immediately and performing solid-or-better.

Walker has some good traits, but he needs to build some strength so he can get more push in the run game and help keep defenders at bay in the pass game. He does look to have good size, athleticism, technique, and hands to succeed eventually though.

I've ran draft simulators for the past few days and Zion always lasts until Mid 2nd. I feel like he's definitely a 1st/early 2nd. In a perfect world, I'd take Winfrey and trade up for Zion but I don't see that happening.
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2022, 06:35 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: I've ran draft simulators for the past few days and Zion always lasts until Mid 2nd. I feel like he's definitely a 1st/early 2nd. In a perfect world, I'd take Winfrey and trade up for Zion but I don't see that happening.

Bengals are in a perfect spot for Zion Johnson - 31st overall.
I'd be more inclined to take Johnson and trade up for Winfrey actually.
Johnson is my OG2, IOL3.

Winfrey is probably more like DT4 or DT5:
Jordan Davis
DeMarvin Leal
Devonte Wyatt
Travon Walker (used to play DT, might be better suited there vs DE)

Phidarian Mathis there too right around Winfrey.

So even if Winfrey doesn't make it to 63, one of the other mentioned DL could/should.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote