Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Peppers butt hurt
Sad 
Oh snap!

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/browns-apos-jabrill-peppers-mad-133348896.html

[Image: 38fc5453c0218f2571f0dc16b7b49dc6]

Cleveland Browns safety Jabrill Peppers has hit out at the Cincinnati Bengals, branding his side’s AFC North rivals as "disrespectful" ahead of their game on Sunday.

Peppers does not need any inflammatory comments from his opponents to get him fired up for the match at FirstEnergy Stadium, as he is still mad about some of the things the Bengals said before Cleveland's 35-20 road win over Marvin Lewis' team last month.

There was some trash talking from both teams at that match, and some of the Bengals players had to be separated from Peppers and fellow Browns safety Damarious Randall during pre-game warm-ups.

Peppers has revealed one of the Bengals players went too far with his comments by telling him, "Why are you talking? You play for the Browns."

"That was probably the most disrespectful thing somebody said to us," Peppers said to Cleveland.com.

"That's why I think we're going to come out here with the same type of tenacity. Because stuff like that, that sticks with you.

"Like these guys really, really don't respect us as an organisation and as players. So that makes you want to go out there with that extra oomph."

The presence of former Browns head coach Hue Jackson on the Cincinnati sidelines provides further motivation for Peppers and his team-mates.

The Bengals hired Jackson as a special assistant on November 13, two weeks after Cleveland fired him.

"Thankful that he brought me here — but still looking forward to kicking his a** again," Peppers said of Jackson.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Great! Now, let's go out there an shut his mouth, as well as knock the Browns out of Playoff Contention.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Think the browns will be out of the titans win tonight. But otherwise what he said.
Reply/Quote
I'm really tired of them, and their fans already.

******' douchebags...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
These players for the Clowns have really thin skin.

Our OC goes down the road and becomes Head Coach of our "rival" team.

He didn't even get fired here.

No players were crying and going publicly butt-hurt like their players did when he came back here.

Their players act emotionally like grade schoolers.
Reply/Quote
These fools will be the next Jaguars--win after having been losers for years, have a one year ride and then can't handle success.

Fine, you've won some games. Does that mean you have to be dicks about it?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Peppers sees an easy win. He’s running his mouth because he has no doubt about the outcome of the game. How sad are we?
Reply/Quote
I can't say much, HUE.... IS with the BENGALS.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2018, 08:26 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: These players for the Clowns have really thin skin.

No players were crying and going publicly butt-hurt like their players did when he came back here.

Because none of our players probably liked Hue.

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2018, 07:23 PM)motoarch Wrote: Think the browns will be out of the titans win tonight.  But otherwise what he said.

Titans just won.

Are the Browns out of the playoff picture now?
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2018, 09:15 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Because none of our players probably liked Hue.
And this is why none of them bad mouthed him? Rolleyes 
Reply/Quote
I hope Vontaze takes out Baker Mayfield before he gets his next concussion or is suspended
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2018, 09:18 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: And this is why none of them bad mouthed him? Rolleyes 

No, one just punched him...

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2018, 09:16 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Titans just won.

Are the Browns out of the playoff picture now?

Yes, according to cbs.

‘The other team whose magic ran out? The Cleveland Browns, who are officially eliminated from the playoff hunt thanks to the Titans win.’
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2018, 10:34 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: I hope Vontaze takes out Baker Mayfield Pig Ben before he gets his next concussion or is suspended.
Fixed it for ya!
Reply/Quote
Oh GOD is it really going to be like this now? Hilarious

Cleveland.

I'd like to remind you our mediocre coach owns your asses. When you catch up then you are allowed to speak. Until then kindly **** off.

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2018, 08:26 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: These players for the Clowns have really thin skin.

What do you expect from a guy that played for scUM?
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2018, 06:43 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Great!  Now, let's go out there an shut his mouth, as well as knock the Browns out of Playoff Contention.

it won't matter what he says if the Bengals quarterback throws the ball like he did last week. They will win this game by 30 points if that's the case.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 10:19 AM)higgy100 Wrote: it won't matter what he says if the Bengals quarterback throws the ball like he did last week. They will win this game by 30 points if that's the case.

I could see this. 

With Driskel over and under throwing to poor/mediocre WRs and John Ross who quits routes and doesn't break up picks.

Our backup QB could throw multiple interceptions today.

Let's just hope he doesn't get Gio lit up on some screen passes as well.

The really only positive would be if our D shows up and creates some problems for them.

I'm not even confident about that.

Chubb could have a career day today.  Especially if Burfict whiffs a lot and Nickerson is well... Nickerson.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 10:28 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I could see this. 

With Driskel over and under throwing to poor/mediocre WRs and John Ross who quits routes and doesn't break up picks.

Our backup QB could throw multiple interceptions today.

Let's just hope he doesn't get Gio lit up on some screen passes as well.

The really only positive would be if our D shows up and creates some problems for them.

I'm not even confident about that.

Chubb could have a career day today.  Especially if Burfict whiffs a lot and Nickerson is well... Nickerson.

Browns are going to be super aggressive on defense. Bengals really need to use mixon and Geo in the passing game with screens and getting them on the edge because there could be some big plays there. Just don't see our OC able to look at film and take advantage of situations.
Reply/Quote