Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Peppers butt hurt
(12-23-2018, 10:33 AM)higgy100 Wrote: Browns are going to be super aggressive on defense. Bengals really need to use mixon and Geo in the passing game with screens and getting them on the edge because there could be some big plays there. Just don't see our OC able to look at film and take advantage of situations.
Is Mixon playing?

If so they should get him and/or Gio a little downfield.

If they abuse the underneath routes and finally get Ross doing this as well there just might be hope.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 10:43 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Is Mixon playing?

If so they should get him and/or Gio a little downfield.

If they abuse the underneath routes and finally get Ross doing this as well there just might be hope.

That has to be the frustrating part about John Ross.  In theory, if we get him the ball underneath, he should be one missed tackle from running in open space.  Perhaps going into today's game at the primary receiver will cause him to step up?  What are we looking at here, Ross, Erickson, Core and Malone as the available WRs?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 09:11 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Oh GOD is it really going to be like this now? Hilarious

Cleveland.

I'd like to remind you our mediocre coach owns your asses. When you catch up then you are allowed to speak. Until then kindly **** off.

They have five victories in the decade while losing 12 and you want to beat your chest? Me thinks Peppers is a little salty.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 10:50 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That has to be the frustrating part about John Ross.  In theory, if we get him the ball underneath, he should be one missed tackle from running in open space.  Perhaps going into today's game at the primary receiver will cause him to step up?  What are we looking at here, Ross, Erickson, Core and Malone as the available WRs?

That's what I'd assume going into the game.

If it were my game-plan I'd have Malone be the field stretcher, Ross work the slot, Core do the midfield stuff, and run Erickson in the underneath and edge routes with Gio/Mixon.

To make things interesting have Mixon turn an outlet style route stop & go into a wheel route from time to time.

If you can have success at that it might open some possibilities for a nice QB scramble too.

What would really throw them off is to use more RPO.  I just wish our O-Line didn't suck so badly.
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't mind the Browns if Peppers and Mayfield weren't cocky pricks along with their new cocky almost Stooler like fans - i really wouldn't

Now i just want us to destroy them.

But i know that isn't possible with all the injuries. This one is going to sting.

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 01:01 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: They have five victories in the decade while losing 12 and you want to beat your chest? Me thinks Peppers is a little salty.

Yeah they haven't made the playoffs 16 years in a row as well.

Hue, that guy they act is terrible, beat their asses before for many years when he was with the Bengals.

They win one game and "wow!" they sure showed him.

Even if they win today it is hollow because it's without 3-4 of our best players.

So yeah, what a bunch of biitches they are.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 10:28 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I could see this. 

With Driskel over and under throwing to poor/mediocre WRs and John Ross who quits routes and doesn't break up picks.

Our backup QB could throw multiple interceptions today.

Let's just hope he doesn't get Gio lit up on some screen passes as well.

The really only positive would be if our D shows up and creates some problems for them.

I'm not even confident about that.

Chubb could have a career day today.  Especially if Burfict whiffs a lot and Nickerson is well... Nickerson.

I see a similiar game to the last one. I still wouldn't measure how bad the Bengals are if (and when) they lose today nor would I measure how good the Browns are if (and when) they win today. Bengals have NOBODY outside of Mixon that is a threat. If I'm the crappy Browns defense, I sell out stopping the run. 

I know Mayfield had a field day last time, but the defense did hold Chubb in check. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote