Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pepsi Rookie of the Year

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 10:08 PM)pally Wrote:

Well deserved.  Amazing season by Ja'Marr.  He's gonna need a bigger trophy case soon.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Congratulations Ja'Marr !!!

Definitely earned it not only with his receiving, but blocking as well.

Hate Pepsi but like their choice and think the trophy looks cool.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 10:33 PM)Whatever Wrote: Well deserved.  Amazing season by Ja'Marr.  He's gonna need a bigger trophy case soon.

Absolutely. It’s funny looking back Sewell v Chase. Hindsight is 20/20, but the bengals are not in the SB without chase.
Reply/Quote
I saw a stat . . . Most catches of 50+ yards over the last two seasons.

Ja'Marr Chase #1 with 6
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Awesome !

So looking forward to this combo for years to come.
Reply/Quote
Awesome! Well deserved! Glad the fans did their part to get him that one after the AMAZING season he had.
Reply/Quote
So according to the presser yesterday, the WR group eats at a steak house every week and Chase pays for everyone's meal, every time. The guy is something else and has taken charge of a great group.
Reply/Quote
This is great, I'm happy to see Bengals players getting recognition through awards.
Reply/Quote
This guy was a bust when he couldn't catch anything in the pre-season.... Ninja

Congats to Ja'Marr, well deserved honor.
Reply/Quote
Is this for all positions or just offensive rookie of the year?

Because Chase may be in the Super Bowl but Parsons just won the NFLs fastest man race (and he’s a Cowboy!)

Either way congrats to Chase. I liked the pick when they took him but I did not expect him to be this good right away.
Reply/Quote
Heading up to the draft, I was ok with Chase or Sewell, and actually bounced back and forth up until I read an article where the top corners in college were interviewed about which WR gave them the most trouble and to a man they said Ja'Marr Chase. That sealed the deal for me and put me on team Chase. I never really wanted Pitts.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2022, 12:58 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Is this for all positions or just offensive rookie of the year?

Because Chase may be in the Super Bowl but Parsons just won the NFLs fastest man race (and he’s a Cowboy!)

Either way congrats to Chase. I liked the pick when they took him but I did not expect him to be this good right away.

Pepsi does all rookies. The NFL will do OROY AND DROY
Reply/Quote

Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
It'll be funny if the official AP award (still not revealed until the NFL Honors ceremony) conflicts with both Pepsi and PFWA who went Chase.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2022, 03:32 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: It'll be funny if the official AP award (still not revealed until the NFL Honors ceremony) conflicts with both Pepsi and PFWA who went Chase.

You and I have different definitions of "funny." 
Reply/Quote
Ehhh.. They could do better. Trade the bum for a bag of stale freetos.. Ninja
Think he'll ever be better than that guy who did the flip?  Shocked

OK, so he's pretty good.. We should keep him..  ThumbsUp
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Congrats to Ja'Marr.

Probably my favorite player on the team, ironically. LOL
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2022, 03:52 PM)Earendil Wrote: You and I have different definitions of "funny." 

Fair.  Smirk

It's win-win anyway. NFL Honors is just prior to the Super Bowl. Either our guys get their due, or they get a bonus infusion of chip-on-shoulder heading into the game.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2022, 04:09 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Congrats to Ja'Marr.

Probably my favorite player on the team, ironically. LOL

Did you delete your other post you had?

My question, do you believe the bengals are in the SB without him?
Reply/Quote