Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pepsi Rookie of the Year
(02-05-2022, 04:46 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Did you delete your other post you had?

My question, do you believe the bengals are in the SB without him?

Yes I did delete it. Because after some thought, I realized I don't want to contribute to ruining SB week by rehashing this BS for the thousandth time.

Here's what I believe: You should let it go.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 10:35 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Congratulations Ja'Marr !!!

Definitely earned it not only with his receiving, but blocking as well.

Hate Pepsi but like their choice and think the trophy looks cool.

Agree on all points. Ja'Marr was a major reason Perine got that 47 yard TD to get us back in the game against the Chiefs.

Great blocker downfield. He did it all as a rookie, probably the best rookie season by any rookie WR of all time.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2022, 05:03 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Agree on all points. Ja'Marr was a major reason Perine got that 47 yard TD to get us back in the game against the Chiefs.

Great blocker downfield. He did it all as a rookie, probably the best rookie season by any rookie WR of all time.

Chase had a funny quote about the blocking saying he was just blocking and didn't even know who the RB was with the ball.  Hilarious
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2022, 05:22 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Chase had a funny quote about the blocking saying he was just blocking and didn't even know who the RB was with the ball.  Hilarious

Lol, just doing his job, having fun knocking Chiefs around. Hilarious

Sure is a likeable person too, not just a fantastic player. Genuinely fantastic person. Smirk
Reply/Quote
Amazing player. So much to look forward to with this guy.
Reply/Quote
What a nice end to a story starting with the dropsies at camp to picking up trophies at the end.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2022, 12:58 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Is this for all positions or just offensive rookie of the year?

Because Chase may be in the Super Bowl but Parsons just won the NFLs fastest man race (and he’s a Cowboy!)

Either way congrats to Chase. I liked the pick when they took him but I did not expect him to be this good right away.

All positions. It's an award that Pepsi gives out. It's not the NFL ORoTY, but it's still an award voted on by fans. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote