Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Per Adam Scheffter Panthers have acquired no. 1 overall pick
Panthers get #1

Bears get #9, #61, 2024 1st rounder, WR DJ Moore(63 receptions, 888 yards, 7 TDS), and a 2025 2nd rounder.

Great haul. Moved back 8 spots, get a top 10 pick and a great Wr for whatever QB they take.

This is interesting because i know alot of ppl who think we should trade back.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2023, 07:42 PM)Housh Wrote: Panthers get #1

Bears get #9, #61, 2024 1st rounder, WR DJ Moore(63 receptions, 888 yards, 7 TDS), and a 2025 2nd rounder.

Great haul. Moved back 8 spots, get a top 10 pick and a great Wr for whatever QB they take.

This is interesting because i know alot of ppl who think we should trade back.
LMAO...the Bears are not taking a QB. The Bears are rolling with Fields just as they should but they may actually be attempting to put some weapons around him.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2023, 04:33 PM)OSUfan Wrote: LMAO...the Bears are not taking a QB. The Bears are rolling with Fields just as they should but they may actually be attempting to put some weapons around him.

That's what I was thinking. I was shocked when people thought they'd take a quarterback when they have Fields.

That makes the move that much smarter for the Bears.
Reply/Quote
It was a good trade for the Bears, DJ Moore is a damn good WR he just played with shit at QB. Agree that the Bears are
set at QB with Fields who finally came on last year. He still needs to get better throwing out of the pocket though big time.

DJ Moore should help.
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2023, 07:42 PM)Housh Wrote: This is interesting because i know alot of ppl who think we should trade back.

If Darnell Wright is taken ahead of us, I would be for trading back.
Reply/Quote