Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Per Joe Reedy (you read that correctly) Dalvin Cook is visiting today or tomorrow
https://twitter.com/joereedy/status/850068681795264513

He's definitely not my favorite prospect and I would much rather have Fournette if we go RB in the first, but I don't think he is the worst possible option either.

It seems his hype has been slowing down a little bit lately and I rarely hear his name.
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2017, 04:50 PM)09ItsOurTime Wrote: https://twitter.com/joereedy/status/850068681795264513

He's definitely not my favorite prospect and I would much rather have Fournette if we go RB in the first, but I don't think he is the worst possible option either.

It seems his hype has been slowing down a little bit lately and I rarely hear his name.

I have heard Cook could fall into the 2nd, I am interested at 9 in the 2nd. One concern though, one scout said Cooks red flags are actually far worse the Mixon's he just hasn't been caught on camera doing them. Major concerns about who is in his entourage.
Reply/Quote
I loved him playing for my Noles, but I'm not sure he's what we need to compliment Gio.
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2017, 05:06 PM)Au165 Wrote: I have heard Cook could fall into the 2nd, I am interested at 9 in the 2nd. One concern though, one scout said Cooks red flags are actually far worse the Mixon's he just hasn't been caught on camera doing them. Major concerns about who is in his entourage.

Personally, I want a pass catcher (John Ross, OJ Howard, or Corey Davis specifically) in Rd 1 and pass rusher in Rd 2 unless Solomon Thomas is there.

I hope the Bengals wait until the third round or later for a RB and I hope that RB does not have character red flags like Cook or Mixon. 
I hope for Hunt, Perine, McNichols, or Jamaal Williams in the middle rounds. All solid but not spectacular RBs that should be productive and fit this offense (similar to Burkhead).
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If we take Cook he'd be the 2nd RB from Miami Central High School to suit up for the Bengals.

Who knows the first?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-06-2017, 08:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If we take Cook he'd be the 2nd RB from Miami Central High School to suit up for the Bengals.

Who knows the first?

I do, but only because I cheated and used wiki  Tongue
Reply/Quote
Gio's coming back from injury. We'll take a RB in the first 2 rounds. We're bringing in alot of 2nd and 3rd tier WRs. Have Williams, Davis, or Ross been to Cincy?
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2017, 08:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If we take Cook he'd be the 2nd RB from Miami Central High School to suit up for the Bengals.

Who knows the first?

Corey Dillon? i really haven no idea just guessing
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2017, 10:19 PM)magikod Wrote: Corey Dillon? i really haven no idea just guessing

Think about a guy with one of the most colorful names ever.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2017, 10:16 PM)Shady Wrote: Gio's coming back from injury. We'll take a RB in the first 2 rounds. We're bringing in alot of 2nd and 3rd tier WRs. Have Williams, Davis, or Ross been to Cincy?

They were known to have met with Williams at the combine, and it was rumored they met with Ross and Davis, as well, but it was as said that they were a lot more secretive with who they met with than in years past.
Reply/Quote
Speaking of Miami Central rb's....Joseph Yearby would be a sneaky late rounder. But just read he ran a slow 40 at pro day. Looks fast in games to me. Can't believe him and Dalvin Cook were in the same High School backfield
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2017, 10:19 PM)magikod Wrote: Corey Dillon? i really haven no idea just guessing

Elvis Peacock. TBH, I had no idea that he ever played for the Bengals. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Im all for getting Cook i just think it needs to be in the 2nd round.I would like to see us take O.J Howard and then mixon or cook in the 2nd.I would also like to see us snag Obi Mel in the 3rd if hes there
Reply/Quote
Got nothing against him but sure hope the Bengals do not take a RB in the first round.

Think there are much bigger needs (trenches) and there will be decent RB's later.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I was for picking Dalvin Cook at 9 before knowing about his problems. To me he is the best RB in this draft, even
better than Fournette and Mixon. He is better than both at making Defenders miss. If he is around i would love him
with our 2nd pick. Gamebreaker at RB. Gio hasn't been the same since taking that cheap shot in the Playoffs and
now he is coming off of injury. Hill thinks he is a scat back.

So many ways this draft could go but we need a pass rusher, so this would be my pick if we already took one.
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2017, 11:26 PM)B3ng4Ls420 Wrote: Im all for getting Cook i just think it needs to be in the 2nd round.I would like to see us take O.J Howard and then mixon or cook in the 2nd.I would also like to see us snag Obi Mel in the 3rd if hes there

i like your idea of
1. O.J. Howard
2. Mixon
but rd 3 id' like one of the top Centers, Either Pocic or Eiflein.....
but they both may be off the board by our 3rd rd pick#73...
in that case i'd like DE Tarell Basham from Ohio @ #73
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2017, 10:22 PM)Shady Wrote: Think about a guy with one of the most colorful names ever.

Harold Green?
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2017, 11:00 PM)Steve Wrote: i like your idea of
1. O.J. Howard
2. Mixon
but rd 3 id' like one of the top Centers, Either Pocic or Eiflein.....
but they both may be off the board by our 3rd rd pick#73...
in that case i'd like DE Tarell Basham from Ohio @ #73
I think that would be a little to offense heavy for how we operate.,cant say i would hate it though.

1-Howard
2-mixon
3-elflien
4-basham
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2017, 09:59 PM)B3ng4Ls420 Wrote: I think that would be a little to offense heavy for how we operate.,cant say i would hate it though.

1-Howard
2-mixon
3-elflien
4-basham

i agree the first 3 picks all on the "O" side of the ball...probably won't happen....probably shouldn't too w/ the need for a pass rusher...
   but seems a DE at 9 is less likely at the draft nears imo....
i'm beginning to think it's going to be WR Williams at 9 now....& if Mixon is there in rd #2 I see him in stripes....
so @ rds 3 & 4 we may go back to back DE....I know we just traded for the DE from the jags but still.....
Reply/Quote