Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Per Lap Mock draft
In an Article on Cincyjungleinsider.com Lap is quoted saying this

I think the Bengals during the course of this draft could draft a couple of offensive linemen, a couple of safeties, a couple of cornerbacks and a couple of linebackers... My primary needs are offensive line, center, tackle, safety, linebacker, nose tackle and maybe you could upgrade your nickel sub packages a little bit,” Lapham said.

So this draft was my attempt to reflect his thoughts...honestly id be thrilled with this.

I have us making a trade in the 6th with one of our 3, 7th rd picks to grab another tackle.

1. Rashaan Evans LB Alabama-Our LB group just jumped to elite status.
2. Frank Ragnow C Arkansas-Built for the AFCN. 1200 yards for mixon with this pick.
3. Rasheem Green DE USC-Stud in the rotation and Dunlaps future replacement.
3. Orlando Brown OT Oklahoma-The combine is for a reason...he slides and becomes our RT for years.
4. Deshon Elliott Safety Texas-We need a ball hawk and Elliott led the nation in interceptions.
5. Genard Avery LB Memphis-Mess up again burfict and this beast makes u forgotten. Avery is an animal.
5. Dane Cruikshank Safety Arizona-Cruikshank is one of my fav players in this draft. He starts imo.
5. Nathan Shepard DT Fort Hayes St.-Shepard is a small school giant. Great size @ 6'3 315.
6. Greg Senat OT Wagner-Scouts said he was the best Olineman at the East west shrine game.
7. Tony Brown CB Alabama-good size physical corner. Gambler but that can be tamed in the league.
7. Eddy Pinero K Florida-73 yarder in high school guys lol
Reply/Quote
Sign me up, love it! Don’t know if the Bengals go LB in one though. Even though I really hope they consider it depending on who’s available.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2018, 11:48 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Sign me up, love it! Don’t know if the Bengals go LB in one though. Even though I really hope they consider it depending on who’s available.

Well, we do have a need at LB and you probably would be taking one away from the Steelers, who also have  a need.

I don't know if Ragnow will still be there at 46, though.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(04-22-2018, 12:04 PM)McC Wrote: Well, we do have a need at LB and you probably would be taking one away from the Steelers, who also have  a need.

I don't know if Ragnow will still be there at 46, though.

I just want them to go center in the 2nd round one of the top guys will be there.  I hope its ragnow however il take price and daniels in that order.
Reply/Quote
Would absolutely love this Draft. Just heard from our insider Jim O that we will not draft a LB until the mid rounds.

So i doubt we take Evans at 21. Also i doubt Ragnow lasts till the 2nd, Price is more likely.

Now if Trumaine Edmunds falls to 21 i could see us taking him then Price in the 2nd. Might like this even more.

Don't know. Great mock you put together though SFB. :andy:

Hope it turns out something like this.
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2018, 02:04 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Would absolutely love this Draft. Just heard from our insider Jim O that we will not draft a LB until the mid rounds.

So i doubt we take Evans at 21. Also i doubt Ragnow lasts till the 2nd, Price is more likely.

Now if Trumaine Edmunds falls to 21 i could see us taking him then Price in the 2nd. Might like this even more.

Don't know. Great mock you put together though SFB. :andy:

Hope it turns out something like this.

This draft would be unreal
Reply/Quote
Evans is not a first round linebacker. Would much rather have Carter in the second. And it's a hell no to brown.
Reply/Quote
I'd be good with that draft. I'm not an Orlando Brown fan in the early rounds, but at the 100 pick he is great value.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2018, 08:20 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Evans is not a first round linebacker. Would much rather have Carter in the second. And it's a hell no to brown.

Almost everyone including scouts disagree with you but 10-4. Lorenzo cart is not what we need at linebacker but good attempt. As for brown in the late 3rd. It’s incredible value. U may not like his combine results but if u do a little digging of ur own u will see his tape shows him mauling dudes. Also a lot to say of his pedigree as well. Appreciate ur input tho....syke!
Reply/Quote