Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perfect time to use Erickson ?
(10-06-2018, 03:32 PM)thillan Wrote: I sure hope so, the man would really be a mismatch if he does. Great size and speed combination.
Yep and you're right about how he catches into his body sometimes.

I know Core was one of these outer tier receivers we had hoped would develop as well.

Really the most impressive things I've seen out of him were pre-season and special teams.

Malone just seems like he has the attributes to contribute but hasn't quite put it together.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Erickson seems to be more of a utility player, so I would expect to see him on the field more. However, I would expect Malone to be more involved in the passing game. Green/Boyd (slot)/Malone gives two big bodied receivers along with an excellent slot receiver. Erickson will probably spell both Boyd and Malone.
Reply/Quote
I really hope that Ross and Malone develop like Boyd has. It my take a few years but if the do we will have a good group.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I would really love to see Josh Malone step up and have a game on the outside today.

The Dolphins have a very good nickle guy in Minkah Fitzpatrick so some of the slot stuff that has been working might not be there this week. With AJ Green drawing his usual double team I hope the other outside receiver has a game.....along with Mixon and the run game of course.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/10/07/alex-erickson-may-have-expanded-role-on-sunday/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 11:39 AM)LebanonFan Wrote: https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/10/07/alex-erickson-may-have-expanded-role-on-sunday/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

I just came here to see if that news had made it on here.

Nice work!
Reply/Quote