Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perine A Good Add In Fantasy?!
In the main league with all my friends from childhood and high school, I'm in the playoffs and I'm going to be playing my first ever friend/best friend.

On top of glory and the usual winnings of the league, we also have a side bet of a grand.

He has Mixon, but Perine is a free agent. He's in first, so I'd have the higher waiver priority, and I'm the lowest seed in the playoffs, so I highly doubt anyone claims him below me.

Will Mixon play?

Should I add Perine?

What are the odds that Perine starts?

What are the odds that he puts up solid numbers?

Like I said, this could mean winning A LOT OF MONEY, so any help is greatly appreciated!

(I'm also in the playoffs in another league but haven't checked Perine's availability.

THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP!
Reply/Quote
If Mixon's owner is stupid enough to not have Perine as a handcuff at this point in the season (like me) Perine is an instant add.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 09:38 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: In the main league with all my friends from childhood and high school, I'm in the playoffs and I'm going to be playing my first ever friend/best friend.

On top of glory and the usual winnings of the league, we also have a side bet of a grand.

He has Mixon, but Perine is a free agent. He's in first, so I'd have the higher waiver priority, and I'm the lowest seed in the playoffs, so I highly doubt anyone claims him below me.

Will Mixon play?

Should I add Perine?

Like I said, this could mean winning A LOT OF MONEY, so any help is greatly appreciated!

(I'm also in the playoffs in another league but haven't checked Perine's availability.

THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP!

Considering the competition and where they are weak, I see the Bengals throwing the ball more than running it....just my two cents.

I might consider adding Evans, but I have no idea what you are up against.  
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't be sold on Perine in fantasy. If Mixon isn't a go, I think we'd see Perine and Evans splitting carries, and there are probably just better options. With that said, if its a really deep league (12 teams), or a lack of other options in FA, Perine may put up a rb3 sort of performance. If its PPR, I probably wouldn't bother regardless.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 11:24 PM)CardCounterChris Wrote: I wouldn't be sold on Perine in fantasy.  If Mixon isn't a go, I think we'd see Perine and Evans splitting carries, and there are probably just better options.  With that said, if its a really deep league (12 teams), or a lack of other options in FA, Perine may put up a rb3 sort of performance.  If its PPR, I probably wouldn't bother regardless.

^^^^ This. Odds are your not going to see big numbers.

Reply/Quote
How much is a lot Brad. If we help we will need a slice.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 09:38 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: In the main league with all my friends from childhood and high school, I'm in the playoffs and I'm going to be playing my first ever friend/best friend.

Will Mixon play?

Should I add Perine?

THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP!

Given the Bengals OL injuries and the fact that Perrine isn't very good, I would say no.  However, tough to say definitively without knowing what other RB's your opponent has and who's available.
Reply/Quote
If you need Perine your team is in trouble. He's only of value is Mixon if 100% out of the game.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 10:51 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: If you need Perine your team is in trouble. He's only of value is Mixon if 100% out of the game.

And even then, I don't think he's going to get you a lot of fantasy points.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
My RB’s are Calvin Cook, Aaron Jones, David Montgomery, Josh Jacob’s, AJ Dillon, Miles Sanders, Michael Carter and Chase Edwards.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 01:18 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: My RB’s are Calvin Cook, Aaron Jones, David Montgomery, Josh Jacob’s, AJ Dillon, Miles Sanders, Michael Carter and Chase Edwards.

How many frickin' RBs are you allowed? Sheesh! LOL
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 01:34 PM)PhilHos Wrote: How many frickin' RBs are you allowed? Sheesh! :lol:

We have 2 reserve spots which I have Edmonds and Carter on since they were hurt and I haven’t made any roster changes forcing me to put them on my regular roster.

But I’m also running 1 QB (Stafford) 1 Def and 1 K
Reply/Quote
When I played fantasy football, I learned that no Bengal was ever a good add. Guaranteed to have an injury or a shitty year if I drafted or added them.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Perine could do the job, but I don't think Zac would agree with me and limit the running game with Perine or split it half with Evans. I would go full hearted with Perine if I was Zac(if Mixon can't play).
Reply/Quote