Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Permaban
On behalf of all previously banned members of the old former since I was banned more times than I can count I am honored to have this oppurtunity. I'm thinking about making the ban removal date of "never" message I get when I try to log into the old forum my avatar here. It would be a beckon of hope to all.

In the voice of justice though i would like to see Denny banned from this forum. I think it would improve the overall quality jk
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2015, 09:33 PM)BernLock Wrote: Don't want to veer off topic but I check the boards every now and then. Is that Joe from Florence or whatever still banned from the boards. If so will that ban still hold? I may be years out of the loop. If so feel free to tie me down and ruin my rep

I think you guys missed this cute little tid bit: http://tigerblood.go-board.com/f2-members-exposed

i do not claim to know if this is true are not.
"The Power of life and death is in the tongue"
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 07:28 PM)CincyProduct Wrote: I think you guys missed this cute little tid bit: http://tigerblood.go-board.com/f2-members-exposed

Yeah CP. who knows if any of that's true or not? I don't think it should matter either way. It's only a big deal to him/them if it is true.

Don't get me wrong at first I was like wtf? But after that initial reaction I came to realize that even if he/they sit(s) among us now it should only matter to him/them and not us. Besides, that board is closing so in a way, weren't they/he right?
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 07:42 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Yeah CP. who knows if any of that's true or not? I don't think it should matter either way. It's only a big deal to him/them if it is true.

Don't get me wrong at first I was like wtf? But after that initial reaction I came to realize that even if he/they sit(s) among us now it should only matter to him/them and not us. Besides, that board is closing so in a way, weren't they/he right?

Not sure what they would be right about. They litreally caused strife for no reason. If that is the aim here then so be it i could care either less either way. I love my bengals and love the topics most of the guys bring up and comment on. Whatever

It is refreshing to see different points of view and argueing!!! Ninja
"The Power of life and death is in the tongue"
Reply/Quote
Maybe 'right' wasn't the proper word. I just meant that their goal was the implosion of the board and even though it didn't happen on their terms or it didn't really implode, in the end it is gone and for all we know the reason behind it was infighting amongst the homer/haters/ conservs/libs. It's gone and that's what they appear to have cared about. Oh well. It's a new day here.
Reply/Quote
I had about 7 accounts banned by the homer brigade.

Hoping this board is not so damn sensitive and feminine
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 10:02 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: I had about 7 accounts banned by the homer brigade.

Hoping this board is not so damn sensitive and feminine

Well who were you?
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 11:09 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Well who were you?

Ok

Logan
Who Dey Walker
Ricky Spanish (lasted about a day because the mods stalk facebook pages of banned people )
Pollos
Chaffin 94
Chaffin 75

Others I flat out can't remember.

I made it my mission to give Denny Dbag a living hell after they banned me for flaming a STEELERS fan in the SMACK FORUM
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 07:28 PM)CincyProduct Wrote: I think you guys missed this cute little tid bit: http://tigerblood.go-board.com/f2-members-exposed

I am ABSOLUTELY NOT a made up character!!! Those guys are jerks.!!! I am a real person. I grew up in Cincy in the Northbrook area. I went to Northwest. I live in Tennessee now. PM me and I'll give you my actual name. All of my family knows my Bonnie Bengal avatar, so they can vouch for me too. What really steams me is I've been posting for prayers for three years because my little nephew has cancer, and still is not in remission. and they are going to act like that is all made up!!! Let's all plan a get together in the fall so we can see who is real and who isn't!!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 07:42 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Yeah CP. who knows if any of that's true or not? I don't think it should matter either way. It's only a big deal to him/them if it is true.

It's a big deal to me because they put my name on that board saying I'm not real, which is NOT TRUE!
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 07:16 PM)CinciREborn Wrote: On behalf of all previously banned members of the old former since I was banned more times than I can count I am honored to have this oppurtunity. I'm thinking about making the ban removal date of "never" message I get when I try to log into the old forum my avatar here. It would be a beckon of hope to all.

In the voice of justice though i would like to see Denny banned from this forum. I think it would improve the overall quality jk

There would be no reason to ban Denny. He would be welcome here, I'm sure.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 05:45 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: It's a big deal to me because they put my name on that board saying I'm not real, which is NOT TRUE!

I see you posting on PFT. I don't believe you're a character.

I was mainly speaking of the TigerBlood guy.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 04:38 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I am ABSOLUTELY NOT a made up character!!!  Those guys are jerks.!!!  I am a real person.  I grew up in Cincy in the Northbrook area.  I went to Northwest.   I live in Tennessee now.  PM me and I'll give you my actual name.  All of my family knows my Bonnie Bengal avatar, so they can vouch for me too.  What really steams me is I've been posting for prayers for three years because my little nephew has cancer, and still is not in remission. and they are going to act like that is all made up!!!  Let's all plan a get together in the fall so we can see who is real and who isn't!!!

Northwest class of 93!
Reply/Quote
God I hope none of that is true. Don't u ha e better things to do then create 8 thousand accounts on a football forum
[Image: BernLocksig.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I always thought Joe turned into ishouldbegm.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 10:41 AM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: Northwest class of 93!

1982 for me. My husband graduated from Northwest in 1981.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 12:53 AM)crispy Wrote: Man I missed a golden opportunity.  When I signed up here I should have registered as Joe from Flo.   :@

It might still be available. Big Grin
Reply/Quote