Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personal foul over /under
Let it be known that I hope the Bengals do not commit any of the penalties. But with the build-up coming in to this game, how many personal fouls will there be during this game by both teams combined. I'll set the over/under at 4.5

So what do you got, over or under ?

Reply/Quote
Under. That's a lot.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 02:11 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Under. That's a lot.

I understand... The number was more of a joke than anything. Exaggeration for comedic value.

if I was to make a serious number,  I would put it at 2.5 and honestly not know which way to go.  

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 02:07 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Let it be known that I hope the Bengals do not commit any of the penalties. But with the build-up coming in to this game, how many personal fouls will there be during this game by both teams combined.  I'll set the over/under at 4.5

So what do you got, over or  under ?

I'll go under, only because i was thinking 4 total.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Over
Reply/Quote
Way over, their already at 2 most likely for a midfield brawl, and kickoff is still 30 minutes away.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 02:30 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Way over, their already at 2 most likely for a midfield brawl, and kickoff is still 30 minutes away.

I saw that... This game is going to be as intense as any I've ever seen. 

Just please no Bengals injuries. 

Reply/Quote
I was gonna say that both teams will be on their best behavior because of the buildup and the flag happy referees we have today...but they have already gotten into it??? we could see eight of personal fouls by the time this is over!!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 02:32 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I saw that... This game is going to be as intense as any I've ever seen. 

Just please no Bengals injuries. 

Well they will play us like they always do... Trying to injure our players. I always hate playing the Streelers because they always play dirty and try to hurt our guys.
Reply/Quote