Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personality Test
INTP, but I've taken this before and also gotten INTJ

This has some things that are not true but generally it's relatively accurate. That being said, I hate these tests because people then want to feel labeled in that part and don't want to expand or improve themselves on the issues that arise due to "Oh well I'm a ESTJ that's just how I am" rather than use these just as an opportunity to examine their strengths and weaknesses
Reply/Quote
INTJ

I've taken tests like these a number of times and every time I've gotten INTJ.
Reply/Quote
ENTJ.....sounds about right.  It had me slightly extroverted, which is correct.  In a familiar or comfortable setting, I'm highly extroverted.  In unfamiliar situations, I tend to sit back and observe, and I also value my alone time.  I've always been analytical and used intuition.....and I love it when a plan comes together.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
ISTJ I think I read that's the best one.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(02-22-2017, 10:59 AM)michaelsean Wrote: ISTJ  I think I read that's the best one.

You read wrong. Tongue

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(02-19-2017, 11:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: BTW, I am ESFJ. If you would have asked me prior to the exercises I would have bet the farm that I was a thinker and not a feeler.

As an ENTP, I could have told you that you aren't a thinker. 
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2017, 02:16 AM)wildcats forever Wrote: ENFJ here, along with Lincoln, Obama, Sean Connery, Michael Jordan, Peyton Manning, Dennis Hopper and more. So there!

Pretty cool Lincoln was able to take the test posthumously. 
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2017, 11:54 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Pretty cool Lincoln was able to take the test posthumously. 

Zombie Lincoln will kill us all  Freakout
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
ENTJ

I've gotten INTJ before, also.
Usually ENTJ though.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
INFJ - However, when reading the results, there were some things very accurate, and some thing which seemed quite opposite.

Reply/Quote
(02-23-2017, 11:51 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: As an ENTP, I could have told you that you aren't a thinker. 

You sure you're not FFFF?  Ninja
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2017, 12:43 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: INTJ.

And I'm usually pretty skeptical about these things, but holy crap the write up was scarily accurate at points.
Me too. And Julia Stiles
http://www.celebritytypes.com/intj.php
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(02-24-2017, 08:50 AM)Aquapod770 Wrote: You sure you're not FFFF?  Ninja

I'm more of a DICK, than a FFFF. 
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2017, 11:51 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: As an ENTP, I could have told you that you aren't a thinker. 

This is a common error many folks make. They see Extrovert/Introvert and immediately think outgoing or recluse, when that is not the case. Similarly folks with see Thinker/Feeler and assume the feeler is not analytical when making decisions. The feeler just buts a little more weight on the affect the decision will have on the people as opposed to just the bottom line. The amount of weight one places on this human dynamic depends on how far left or right of the median he or she falls. 

For instance Sam Walton was an ESFJ.I'm sure his feeling tendencies greatly added to his making an empire.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-23-2017, 11:54 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Pretty cool Lincoln was able to take the test posthumously. 

Finally, someone noticed! Wonder if he used a PC or an Apple product?
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2017, 03:57 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Finally, someone noticed! Wonder if he used a PC or an Apple product?

Washington definitely was an Apple guy, Lincoln more Politically Correct. 
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2017, 01:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This is a common error many folks make. They see Extrovert/Introvert and immediately think outgoing or recluse, when that is not the case. Similarly folks with see Thinker/Feeler and assume the feeler is not analytical when making decisions. The feeler just buts a little more weight on the affect the decision will have on the people as opposed to just the bottom line. The amount of weight one places on this human dynamic depends on how far left or right of the median he or she falls. 

For instance Sam Walton was an ESFJ.I'm sure his feeling tendencies greatly added to his making an empire.

You sure are touchy feely. Sorry I hurt your feelings. 
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2017, 05:26 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You sure are touchy feely. Sorry I hurt your feelings. 

No hurt feelings and glad you brought it up; as it is a common misconception. We need to further understand our traits so we can set ourselves up for success. For instance a thinker would excel more in a profession whose work removes the human dynamic such as a statistician, accountant, and man of the STEM fields. Conversely a feeler is better served in positions where the human dynamic is prevalent. This is most likely why I chose to be a career Soldier, currently work in Human Resource Management, and am working toward being an ad hoc Professor.

These types of profession may not suit the thinker. They may be happier and more successful as a mathematician,  program ananlyst. or IT. Of course we would have to know the other 3 traits to better determine this. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-28-2017, 12:05 AM)bfine32 Wrote: No hurt feelings and glad you brought it up; as it is a common misconception. We need to further understand our traits so we can set ourselves up for success. For instance a thinker would excel more in a profession whose work removes the human dynamic such as a statistician, accountant, and man of the STEM fields. Conversely a feeler is better served in positions where the human dynamic is prevalent. This is most likely why I chose to be a career Soldier, currently work in Human Resource Management, and am working toward being an ad hoc Professor.

These types of profession may not suit the thinker. They may be happier and more successful as a mathematician,  program ananlyst. or IT. Of course we would have to know the other 3 traits to better determine this. 

INTP I write scripts and programs.   if this helps your analysis

For Accountant I would think one would need to be an E   at least if running your own business as you deal with a lot of people face to face.  if working for a large corp probly not so much
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2017, 12:05 AM)bfine32 Wrote: No hurt feelings and glad you brought it up; as it is a common misconception. We need to further understand our traits so we can set ourselves up for success. For instance a thinker would excel more in a profession whose work removes the human dynamic such as a statistician, accountant, and man of the STEM fields. Conversely a feeler is better served in positions where the human dynamic is prevalent. This is most likely why I chose to be a career Soldier, currently work in Human Resource Management, and am working toward being an ad hoc Professor.

https://mypersonality.info/personality-types/esfj/

Quote:They are sensitive to criticism

Maybe you should tell Jung it is a common misconception.

You may be interested in RightPath.  It's similar.  The website only lists the Atlanta Falcons as clients, but I know several NFL teams are clients.

The problem with these types of tests is they are subjective self assessments which can be steered by the individual.  If the person taking the test isn't honest with themself or answering the questions the way they believe will help them secure a potential job or promotion the results aren't helpful.  Although, I'm impressed by listening to my wife analyze the results of others the dynamic between their individual strengths and weaknesses.
Reply/Quote