Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perspective
(01-10-2016, 03:39 PM)McC Wrote: Didn't even need a first down.  Kneel three times and kick a FG.  Steelers have no TO's and need a TD to win.  Rocket science?  I think not.

Not rocket science, yet you still can't figure out why that strategy is extremely poor without hindsight.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Marvin Lewis Facts

Primetime games:
Won 6  Loss 26 -- .187%

Playoffs:

Won 0  Loss  7 -- .000%

What more could you possibly need to see? 

Mikey Boy is the ONLY owner in the entire league dumb enough to have not sacked this lifetime underachiever.

Laughable stat is all primetime wins can against Browns, hapless 49er team and Texans right after expansion.
Reply/Quote
A fumble by a rb with ball security issues in the rain was exactly what the steelers needed. Even though hill had 2 hands on the ball, they got it anyway. You know this scenario had to cross Marvin's mind.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 08:48 PM)Rattler Wrote: Laughable stat is all primetime wins can against Browns, hapless 49er team and Texans right after expansion.

Broncos '14 and '04
Steelers '13
Eagles '12
Ravens '07 and '06
Dolphins '04

Thanks for demonstrating your level of ignorance.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 08:45 PM)MrRager Wrote: Not rocket science, yet you still can't figure out why that strategy is extremely poor without hindsight.

I know nobody would have done it, mainly because our kicker is hard to trust, which is an issue in itself  I guess my biggest problem was giving it to The Fumbler.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 09:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Broncos '14 and '04
Steelers '13
Eagles '12
Ravens '07 and '06
Dolphins '04

Thanks for demonstrating your level of ignorance.

Bronco's 2014 & 2004 = lost in first round just like your b buddy Marvin
Steelers 2013 = started 0-4 didn't even make playoffs
Eagles 2012 = 4-12 joke team, just like you
Raven's 2006 = 5-11 last place two games behind your buddy

Raven's 2007 team was the ONLY team you listed that even managed to win
one playoff game - given your love affair with Marvin and mediocrity, it's no
surprise, but the whole point of cherry picking stats is to make a valid point,
not solidify your own ignorance.

What were you saying about ignorance again?
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 08:48 PM)Rattler Wrote: Marvin Lewis Facts

Primetime games:
Won 6  Loss 26 -- .187%

Where did you get this stats?

His actual primetime record is 8-20.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 09:14 PM)Rattler Wrote: Bronco's 2014 & 2004 = lost in first round just like your b buddy Marvin
Steelers 2013 = started 0-4 didn't even make playoffs
Eagles 2012 = 4-12 joke team, just like you
Raven's 2006 = 5-11 last place two games behind your buddy

Raven's 2007 team was the ONLY team you listed that even managed to win
one playoff game - given your love affair with Marvin and mediocrity, it's no
surprise, but the whole point of cherry picking stats is to make a valid point,
not solidify your own ignorance.

What were you saying about ignorance again?

What I was saying about ignorance is that you are ignorant of the facts.

Don't know how something so simple could go over your head............................oh, wait nevermind.  I am not surprised at all.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 09:18 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What I was saying about ignorance is that you are ignorant of the facts.

Don't know how something so simple could go over your head............................oh, wait nevermind.  I am not surprised at all.

You mean the fact you're a knob polisher of a coach who is sub .200 in prime time and .000 in post season.

No surprise for sure.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 09:23 PM)Rattler Wrote: You mean the fact you're a knob polisher of a coach who is sub .200 in prime time and .000 in post season.

No surprise for sure.

Oops my mistake, updated total is 8-27 with a .228 prime time accomplishment.  Much better.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 09:23 PM)Rattler Wrote: You mean the fact you're a knob polisher of a coach who is sub .200 in prime time and .000 in post season.

No surprise for sure.

No, I mean you are completely ignorant about what marvin's prime time record really is and the wins he has had in prime time.

I know this is tough for you, but if you go back and re-read my posts a few times I think you might eventually get it.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 09:28 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No, I mean you are completely ignorant about what marvin's prime time record really is and the wins he has had in prime time.

I know this is tough for you, but if you go back and re-read my posts a few times I think you might eventually get it.

I've already conceded his .228 winning percentage in the post above, perhaps you should re-read or adopt some comprehension skills.

Defending a pile of shit, certainly a lawyers job, to know one is to be one huh.
Reply/Quote
He had to run the ball he couldn't take a knee yet. Pitt had three time outs get a first down and end it, but Hill has to be more careful with the ball. Gio was out injured and Hill was the guy, but it all falls on the coach he is 0-7 in the playoffs and his record in big regular season games is not much better. The window is closing people
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 09:31 PM)Rattler Wrote: Defending a pile of shit, certainly a lawyers job, 

So you consider the United States Constitution a pile of shit?

Again, not surprised by your level of ignorance.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 09:39 PM)Rattler Wrote: No hack excuse for a litigator in a toothless inbred state, I'd reserve that honor for you.

Well earned I might add.   ThumbsUp

So when are you going to correct the ignorance in your sig?
Reply/Quote
Holy smokes you guys. Settle down.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 09:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So when are you going to correct the ignorance in your sig?

Already corrected it bumpkin litigator.

Why not adopt the Titans?
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 09:39 PM)Rattler Wrote: No hack excuse for a litigator in a toothless inbred state, I'd reserve that honor for you.

Well earned I might add.   ThumbsUp

I am proud of what I do.  My name is Jim Deaton and you can watch me work almost any day in Blount County criminal courts.

Now tell me about yourself.................unless you are too ashamed.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 09:43 PM)Rattler Wrote: Already corrected it bumpkin litigator.

I only see 20 primetime losses for Marvin.  Here is the list.  

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/play-index/tgl_finder.cgi?request=1&match=game&year_min=2003&year_max=2015&game_type=&game_num_min=0&game_num_max=99&week_num_min=0&week_num_max=99&game_day_of_week=&game_time=late&time_zone=&surface=&roof=&temperature=&temperature_gtlt=lt&game_location=&game_result=&overtime=&league_id=&team_id=cin&opp_id=&team_div_id=&opp_div_id=&team_conf_id=&opp_conf_id=&date_from=&date_to=&team_off_scheme=&opp_off_scheme=&team_def_align=&opp_def_align=&stadium_id=&c1stat=&c1comp=gt&c1val=&c2stat=&c2comp=gt&c2val=&c3stat=&c3comp=gt&c3val=&c4stat=&c4comp=gt&c4val=&c5comp=&c5gtlt=lt&c6mult=1.0&c6comp=&order_by=game_date&order_by_asc=&matching_games=1&conference_game=&division_game=&tm_is_playoff=&opp_is_playoff=&tm_is_winning=&opp_is_winning=&tm_scored_first=&tm_led=&tm_trailed=&tm_won_toss=&

Where are the other 7 you claim he is responsible for?
Reply/Quote
6-23 as of October - and we all know what happened since.

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2015/10/27/9619138/bengals-preparing-to-face-primetime-gauntlet
Reply/Quote