Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pet Grooming
Does anyone on the boards groom their own pets?  If so, got any tips?  Thinking about stopping spending $45 for my dog's haircut every 2 months and just doing it myself. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I've been known to shave a pusssy in my time.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 12:23 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I've been known to shave a pusssy in my time.

His mom always appreciated the "bonding" time.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 06:39 PM)Beaker Wrote: His mom always appreciated the "bonding" time.

This post made me physically wince.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 08:06 PM)Nately120 Wrote: This post made me physically wince.

If Beaker was the person in the avatar photo, it could be considered that her mother is likely not all that bad looking.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 12:23 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I've been known to shave a pusssy in my time.

(01-15-2016, 06:39 PM)Beaker Wrote: His mom always appreciated the "bonding" time.

Not to mention she had T-Rex arms and needed his assistance. Your a great son Fred!

Reply/Quote
The wife thought we could save some dough and tried grooming the dog herself a couple of years back. He just kept looking uneven, so she'd cut off some more, then she'd have to cut again from the other side. By the end the dog looked like he'd cut his own hair and she was just frusrated at how I wouldn't stop laughing at both of them. Now we take him to PetSmart. It's a little pricey, but he seems to enjoy the attention and my wife and I can stay married.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote