Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey guys!
I figure I would check in and say hi. Havent had time to get on here between work, family, friends, weddings, family reunions, Biking and 2 funerals it has been an eventful summer to say the least. I hate to see it go. Football can come but I wish it would just stay summer. There is no better place then up here in the Summer.  I cant wait to get back to Cincinati next May. You guys see when I watch the Reds they win. Now I should attend more Bengal games, right lol? I hope my Pack is back this year as well. Anyways I hope you guys are rocking it this summer as well and do what you do best and that is support those Bengals. I know that they have a chance to get to the super bowl this year. I will be chanting a Go Pack Go Who Dey for Superbowl 50!
Reply/Quote
Thanks for checking back in.
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2015, 08:36 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I figure I would check in and say hi. Havent had time to get on here between work, family, friends, weddings, family reunions, Biking and 2 funerals it has been an eventful summer to say the least. I hate to see it go. Football can come but I wish it would just stay summer. There is no better place then up here in the Summer.  I cant wait to get back to Cincinati next May. You guys see when I watch the Reds they win. Now I should attend more Bengal games, right lol? I hope my Pack is back this year as well. Anyways I hope you guys are rocking it this summer as well and do what you do best and that is support those Bengals. I know that they have a chance to get to the super bowl this year. I will be chanting a Go Pack Go Who Dey for Superbowl 50!
You haven't watched too many Reds games this year I guess.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Been wondering where you have been. Don't stay gone so long, we need your positive attitude! ThumbsUp
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2015, 10:23 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Been wondering where you have been.  Don't stay gone so long, we need your positive attitude!   ThumbsUp

Man, you're a needy *****!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Friends and family are for losers.

BTW anyone know if I am number one in posts yet?

And we are we getting a hall of fame around here?
Reply/Quote
Ol' knobslobber.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-04-2015, 11:57 PM)Wyche Wrote: Man, you're a needy *****!

I'm sensitive, get over it hillbilly!   Big Grin
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2015, 11:58 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Friends and family are for losers.

BTW anyone know if I am number one in posts yet?

And we are we getting a hall of fame around here?

http://bengalsboard.net/Thread-The-CamCat-Club

Try and keep up ya douchebag........ Smirk

Reply/Quote
(08-05-2015, 12:30 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'm sensitive, get over it hillbilly!   Big Grin

Jesus Gladys......does your husband ever post? Smirk

Reply/Quote
(08-05-2015, 12:32 AM)Wyche Wrote: Jesus Gladys......does your husband ever post? Smirk

LMAO  You made me spew Diet Coke.
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2015, 12:34 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: LMAO  You made me spew Diet Coke
I try........ ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote