Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Peter King reveals the results for last week's playoff vote
Ravens deserve a blowout loss and a field full of Griddys. I wanna see Harbaugh cry.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Didn’t take Smith long to turn into one of the purple punks.

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 10:36 PM)SouthernFan Wrote: Did you not read the rest of her memo in which she urged the owners to vote no? Once again you are projecting your opinions onto “ everybody” or “most” apparently in order to somehow appear altruistic. Human nature is to act in one’s own self interest. And it is quite apparent that not everyone agrees the rule should not have been changed as 25 owners voted to do exactly that.

In any event, it’s a done deal and precedent has been set.

Which is why it is customary to abstain when a vote affects you.  
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 02:17 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
Didn’t take Smith long to turn into one of the purple punks.

Watch that and then tell me the refs didn't get a call form Goodell telling them to let the Ravens have at the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
I mean of course teams we’re gonna vote in their own interests
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 10:09 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Watch that and then tell me the refs didn't get a call form Goodell telling them to let the Ravens have at the Bengals.

Do you really believe nonsense like this that you say?
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 01:33 PM)Cincymore24 Wrote: Do you really believe nonsense like this that you say?

Did you see a flag fly on the blatant grab and head turn on Burrow?
Did you see a flag when Smith threw the ball at Chase after the play?
Did you see a flag when a full 3 seconds after the play, Chase is hit in the end zone?
Did you see a flag when the whole Ravens sideline jumped on Carman?

Didn't think so....
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 10:09 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Watch that and then tell me the refs didn't get a call form Goodell telling them to let the Ravens have at the Bengals.

I hope the team sees all that crap on film and pisses them off. I hope they come out on fire and blow Baltimore out. 
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 01:38 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Did you see a flag fly on the blatant grab and head turn on Burrow?
Did you see a flag when a full 3 seconds after the play, Chase is hit in the end zone?

Didn't think so....

i didnt
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 01:38 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Did you see a flag fly on the blatant grab and head turn on Burrow?

Didn't think so....

Ok so why did the NFL call in and say let the Ravens go the Bengals and be dirty?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 01:33 PM)Cincymore24 Wrote: Do you really believe nonsense like this that you say?

I don't necessarily believe that but Goodell is the same guy that saw Ray Rice knock the living s___t out of his wife several years ago and gave him an initial 2 game suspension because one of his best friends and golfing buddy is the Ravens owner.So, to be honest, nothing would really shock me.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 01:51 PM)higgy100 Wrote: I don't necessarily believe that but Goodell is the same guy that saw Ray Rice knock the living s___t out of his wife several years ago and gave him an initial 2 game suspension because one of his best friends and golfing buddy is the Ravens owner.So, to be honest, nothing would really shock me.

Didn’t Mixon put his hands on a female too? Wasn’t that on camera?

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 01:51 PM)Cincymore24 Wrote: Ok so why did the NFL call in and say let the Ravens go the Bengals and be dirty?

Because the Bengals did the right thing and made Roger look bad in front of the whole country. Do you really believe he's not pissed about that?
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 01:53 PM)Cincymore24 Wrote: Didn’t Mixon put his hands on a female too? Wasn’t that on camera?

Was Mixon in the NFL when that happened? He's been a model player since entering the league.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 01:57 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Was Mixon in the NFL when that happened? He's been a model player since entering the league.

Ray Rice has been a model citizen since his incident. Mixon allowed because he wasn’t in NFL but got drafted into the NFL. Ok. I hope you can’t be that stupid.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 01:56 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Because the Bengals did the right thing and made Roger look bad in front of the whole country. Do you really believe he's not pissed about that?

What did they do that was so right and made him look bad?

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 01:58 PM)Cincymore24 Wrote: Ray Rice has been a model citizen since his incident. Mixon allowed because he wasn’t in NFL but got drafted into the NFL. Ok. I hope you can’t be that stupid.

Does it go over your head that the NFL can't punish a player for behavior when they aren't even in the league?
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 02:02 PM)Cincymore24 Wrote: What did they do that was so right and made him look bad?

You're not even good at trolling. Go away Ratbird fan.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 01:58 PM)Cincymore24 Wrote: Ray Rice has been a model citizen since his incident. 

That's nice.  Nobody was obligated to give him a second chance.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 02:08 PM)Big Boss Wrote: That's nice.  Nobody was obligated to give him a second chance.

The same goes for Mixon. Why can’t you admit he’s trash?

Reply/Quote