Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peyton Manning Should Have Retired
And Pat should probably find another qb to trot out on his fantasy roster.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Peyton Manning's old man arm is almost as weak as Ben's knee.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 09:21 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Peyton Manning's old man arm is almost as weak as Ben's knee.

Yeah, but he can still read defenses. Nothing wrong with his brain.  :snark:
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 10:00 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Nothing wrong with his brain.

What's your excuse?
Reply/Quote
I don't know if he's said anything, but I'd be surprised if Peyton doesn't retire after this season is over.

I can see him turning to coaching at some point, but it's pretty evident his arm just doesn't have it anymore - it's like Tony Danza's character in Angels in the Outfield at the end of the championship game.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I never wanted him. Got screwed over trying to up his price.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 07:09 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I never wanted him. Got screwed over trying to up his price.

Ha! I somewhat overpaid for Forte, but only because he was the last legit RB on the board and I figured having 3 fantasy superstars in a big league where talent is stretched thin is a must. I still can't get over how your 4th to last in point total, but undefeated coming into this week. You'll still be in 3rd place after this week and probably 11th in points. LOL
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 08:18 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Ha! I somewhat overpaid for Forte, but only because he was the last legit RB on the board and I figured having 3 fantasy superstars in a big league where talent is stretched thin is a must. I still can't get over how your 4th to last in point total, but undefeated coming into this week. You'll still be in 3rd place after this week and probably 11th in points. LOL

Available QBs who have more points than Manning: Blake Bortles, Josh McCown, Colin Kaepernick, Kirk Cousins. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 08:57 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Available QBs who have more points than Manning: Blake Bortles, Josh McCown, Colin Kaepernick, Kirk Cousins. 

hes still doing better than andrew luck
Reply/Quote
If you would have told me Peyton Manning would have 6 TDs to 7 INTs 5 weeks in and posted more passer ratings under 70 than over 70 AND that the Broncos would be 5-0 I wouldn't have believed it.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 08:57 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Available QBs who have more points than Manning: Blake Bortles, Josh McCown, Colin Kaepernick, Kirk Cousins. 

I just dropped Kap and picked up Winston against the Jags to start during Newtons bye. And the only one of those guys Manning outperformed was Newton, and it wasn't by much. Lol
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 03:18 PM)Nately120 Wrote: If you would have told me Peyton Manning would have 6 TDs to 7 INTs 5 weeks in and posted more passer ratings under 70 than over 70 AND that the Broncos would be 5-0 I wouldn't have believed it.
Now if you said it was Flacco and the Ravens I could believe that. :onlyhalfninja:
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 07:09 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I never wanted him. Got screwed over trying to up his price.

Exactly how I got Flacco !
LOL
Reply/Quote
Aside from the fantasy shit....we had this smae conversation at work today. I commented that he stayed one year too long.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 10:00 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Yeah, but he can still read defenses. Nothing wrong with his brain.  :snark:

Unlike Andrew Luck, who has everything wrong with his brain.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 09:16 PM)6andcounting Wrote: And Pat should probably find another qb to trot out on his fantasy roster.

peyton is chasing some record or another... or is hoping to tie his brothers SB ring count
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2015, 10:24 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Unlike Andrew Luck, who has everything wrong with his brain.

You know who HAS a good brain? Jake Delhomme. Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2015, 11:14 AM)PhilHos Wrote: You know who HAS a good brain? Jake Delhomme. Ninja

Coltsfan's g/f likes Jake's other "good" stuff.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2015, 01:23 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Coltsfan's g/f likes Jake's other "good" stuff.

You're trying to make me mad again, aren't you?  Tongue
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2015, 11:14 AM)PhilHos Wrote: You know who HAS a good brain? Jake Delhomme. Ninja

He probably did in his heyday!  Wink
Reply/Quote