Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PhilHos. . . Never Forget
After we fell behind in the 4th quarter Phil made a bet in the GameDay thread that Joe would lead the team to victory.

He lost so he can't post for a week.

None of the guys who predict a loss every single week ever step up to make a bet like that. Kind of funny since they always insist that they know 100% that we are going to lose. And they only accepted Phil's when we were trailing in the fourth quarter.

So big props to Phil.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 11:30 AM)fredtoast Wrote: After we fell behind in the 4th quarter Phil made a bet in the GameDay thread that Joe would lead the team to victory.

None of the guys who predict a loss every single week ever step up to make a bet like that.  Kind of funny since they always insist that they know 100% that we are going to lose.  And they only accepted Phil's when we were trailing in the fourth quarter.

So big props to Phil.

To clarify his bet was to not post in the Game Day thread next week. 

(10-31-2021, 05:01 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I challenge all of you "game over" losers to a bet: if Joe Burrow leads us to a game winning TD or if the Bengals happen to tie it up and win it in OT, you don't post in next weeks GameDay thread. If we end up losing the game in any manner, I won't post next week in the GD thread?

Reply now on who's taking it.

Edit: And it looks like the person that took him up on the bet is banned. So I guess if the Bengals had won it would not have mattered. :)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 12:24 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: To clarify his bet was to not post in the Game Day thread next week.  

Never mind.

Screw PhilHos.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 11:30 AM)fredtoast Wrote: After we fell behind in the 4th quarter Phil made a bet in the GameDay thread that Joe would lead the team to victory.

None of the guys who predict a loss every single week ever step up to make a bet like that.  Kind of funny since they always insist that they know 100% that we are going to lose.  And they only accepted Phil's when we were trailing in the fourth quarter.

So big props to Phil.

Thanks, fred!

(11-01-2021, 12:25 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Never mind.

Screw PhilHos.

Uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhh. Nervous

LOL
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 12:24 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: To clarify his bet was to not post in the Game Day thread next week. 

Edit: And it looks like the person that took him up on the bet is banned. So I guess if the Bengals had won it would not have mattered. :)

By my count only 1 guy took him up on it and if he’s banned then you can’t have a bet without a second party lol
-Housh
Reply/Quote