Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phillips to IR
Darius Phillips to IR per Bengals Twitter. Must have pulled his ****** muffing the 2nd punt on Sunday.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
IR? He should have been released.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2021, 04:54 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Darius Phillips to IR per Bengals Twitter. Must have pulled his ****** muffing the 2nd punt on Sunday.

There is a surgery scheduled today to remove Simmons shoe from his ass
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2021, 04:55 PM)Joelist Wrote: IR? He should have been released.

^^^

Nuff said
Reply/Quote
He hurt his shoulder on the first muff, apparently. He tried to play through it and turns out it was too damaged (as I have gleaned from Twitter).
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2021, 05:16 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: He hurt his shoulder on the first muff, apparently. He tried to play through it and turns out it was too damaged (as I have gleaned from Twitter).

Sounds an awful lot like that FG Bullock missed and then grabbed his hamstring immediately after….
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2021, 05:22 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Sounds an awful lot like that FG Bullock missed and then grabbed his hamstring immediately after….

I call BS! I agree its a Bullock move to save face and not sure but can you release someone if injured? maybe thats the play here because every single team in NFL would have had his release papers ready by Sunday night   
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2021, 04:58 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: There is a surgery scheduled today to remove Simmons shoe from his ass

This reminded me of "Little Nicky" with Hitler and the pineapple. LOL

Reply/Quote
Apparently after Sunday's game Phillips feelings were extremely hurt, placing him on season ending IR.
Reply/Quote
Ha ha, the first thing I thought was that some angry fan clocked him outside the stadium.
Reply/Quote
Naw, I jusst rewatched it. #13 from the 9ers just absolutely blasts Phillips' shoulder while he's on the ground trying to recover the ball. I'd be surprised if it's not broken.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2021, 05:55 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Ha ha, the first thing I thought was that some angry fan clocked him outside the stadium.

Kay Adams kicked his ass for screwing up her day in the jungle.

Reply/Quote
Add another Marvin guy not coming back next year.
Reply/Quote
They just cleared a roster spot for Trae Waynes. Also Drue Chrisman is back on the PS. That will give Huber some rest during the week to save that leg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2021, 04:58 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: There is a surgery scheduled today to remove Simmons shoe from his ass

And people were saying Simmons should be head coach... His special teams have been "Special" this year,  that's for sure...
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2021, 07:47 PM)Tony Wrote: And people were saying Simmons should be head coach... His special teams have been "Special" this year,  that's for sure...

Normally the special teams have been a bright spot and they haven't been bad this year except for the return guys. Very few splashes but really nothing good going on there.

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2021, 05:56 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Naw, I jusst rewatched it. #13 from the 9ers just absolutely blasts Phillips' shoulder while he's on the ground trying to recover the ball. I'd be surprised if it's not broken.

Good...
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2021, 08:04 PM)Tony Wrote: Good...

Seriously dude?
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2021, 08:04 PM)Tony Wrote: Good...

Tasteless post. Dude muffed a few kicks. He didn't kill someone's family.

Reply/Quote
That man went on IR two fumbles late. He put the season on life support Unacceptable not being able to catch a football in the pro or college game.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote