Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Photo Exposes Police Cover-up of the Fatal Shooting of Jermaine McBean
(06-03-2015, 02:59 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Have you played "L.A. Noire" by Rockstar Games I think it is?

It's nothing like "Red Dead Redemption" or the "Grand Theft Auto" franchise at all aside from being able to drive around 1940's L.A. In your car. The whole game is about you solving crimes and you have to be able to read people's facial expressions and look for clues. 

I started to play it but it bored the hell out of me and couldn't continue. I got as far as looking for clues on a dead naked lady up on this hill and just couldn't take it any more.

As for the topic of the OP I have one question, how did the earbuds stay in his ear after getting shot and falling to the ground?

I don't use them so I don't know if they stay in that good or not, that's why I asked.

That actually sounds pretty cool.  I may look into that,
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-03-2015, 02:59 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Have you played "L.A. Noire" by Rockstar Games I think it is?

It's nothing like "Red Dead Redemption" or the "Grand Theft Auto" franchise at all aside from being able to drive around 1940's L.A. In your car. The whole game is about you solving crimes and you have to be able to read people's facial expressions and look for clues. 

I started to play it but it bored the hell out of me and couldn't continue. I got as far as looking for clues on a dead naked lady up on this hill and just couldn't take it any more.

As for the topic of the OP I have one question, how did the earbuds stay in his ear after getting shot and falling to the ground?

I don't use them so I don't know if they stay in that good or not, that's why I asked.
I practice tennis with my Bluetooth earbuds in.  I run with them in.  It takes a good bit to pull them out.  getting shot in real life is not like in the movies.  You don't get thrown back by the impact and more than likely he went to the ground under some control.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(06-03-2015, 02:33 PM)GMDino Wrote: No, you posted that time I said I was wrong.

That's not bias.  Having a bias would an inability to admit I was wrong.

For example. Smirk

Edit: With that I will let you have the final word.  Rock On

The reason that you had to apologize is all the evidence that is needed, never mind the fact that there is plenty more.  A shooting occurred, you instantly accused the LEO of a bad shoot and covering his crime up with a plant gun.  Eventually, after everyone else called you out on your BS and the facts made you look more and more foolish, you apologized.  A person with no bias wouldn't have put themselves in a position to have to apologize in the first place.  I'm still waiting for your evidence or instance that proves my bias.  No need to give me the last word, unless you can't think of or find an example.  Which you won't.