• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Photo of the Year?
This thread is already one of the best of
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
[Image: FKZDMtfWUAYFB9_?format=jpg&name=medium]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 01:35 PM)jj22 Wrote: https://twitter.com/CincyHub/status/1488066056426070027

Maybe, Maybe not.

What is your photo of the year so far (hopefully you can post one better than I can).

Chase so emotional given it's his rookie year and he hasn't been through the heart ache and pain Boyd, Mixon and co has is touching. Great to see how all in he is with the team, and the city and understands the moment.

What is up with Chase giving his old teammate a serious eye roll?
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 03:55 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: This is another good one of Joe and Ja’Marr’s dads smoking victory cigars outside of Arrowhead.

[Image: 47j2lrhmu0f81.jpg]
Looks like they're saying
[Image: FKY9T4_XMAEiGeK?format=jpg&name=small]
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 04:00 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: For those who dont want to click that link, this is the photo. That's Jamarr's former LSU teammate Edwards-Helaire congratulating him[Image: FKasMPNXsAIQBZK?format=jpg&name=medium]

Dude's telling Chase how much he wishes he was in Cincy with him, Burrow, Shelvin and Moss. He's like "Hey, can you speak with Joe about getting me over there?"
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 03:59 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Shooter's mom looks like she might be kind of hot!

And kind of like she's getting a surprise from behind.   Hilarious
Reply/Quote

This is still one of my faves. Hope you can open it....IT Challenged
Reply/Quote
I love you Bengal fans.
Reply/Quote
Some creative genius please make one of Mahomes as the Grim Reaper in the foreground looking all glum and Burrow smoking a cigar in the background.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 12:45 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Looks like they're saying
[Image: FKY9T4_XMAEiGeK?format=jpg&name=small]

Why is Joe'Marr wearing Mixon's number? Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 09:56 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Image

This is still one of my faves.  Hope you can open it....IT Challenged

Oh yeah!
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 03:55 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: This is another good one of Joe and Ja’Marr’s dads smoking victory cigars outside of Arrowhead.

[Image: 47j2lrhmu0f81.jpg]

This team is going to be the death of me..I've been trying to quit smoking since around September and they just keep winning..  Shocked and smoking cigars..  It's not a particularly good look when it comes to kids.. Now every kid in Cincinnati will start smoking and cigarettes are a lot easier for kids to get a hold of than cigars.. Can't wait for the ACS (American Cancer Society) to start chiming in..  Nervous
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 09:56 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Image

This is still one of my faves. Hope you can open it....IT Challenged

The look on Elizabeth Blackburn’s face (worrying about Kay going over the railing) is absolutely priceless. LOL

Kay was so amped up.

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 11:13 AM)grampahol Wrote: This team is going to be the death of me..I've been trying to quit smoking since around September and they just keep winning..  Shocked and smoking cigars..  It's not a particularly good look when it comes to kids.. Now every kid in Cincinnati will start smoking and cigarettes are a lot easier for kids to get a hold of than cigars.. Can't wait for the ACS (American Cancer Society) to start chiming in..  Nervous

F 'em.... nothing wrong with a victory cigar.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 04:16 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Awesome. Love Rocky IV. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 12:32 AM)fredtoast Wrote: What is up with Chase giving his old teammate a serious eye roll?

Watch the vid.  Looks like he is looking away trying to hold back tears.  Definitely not an eye roll.  I can't say I am surprised you have that take though.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 04:00 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: For those who dont want to click that link, this is the photo. That's Jamarr's former LSU teammate Edwards-Helaire congratulating him[Image: FKasMPNXsAIQBZK?format=jpg&name=medium]

This photo is so humbling.  This is great.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 11:48 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The look on Elizabeth Blackburn’s face (worrying about Kay going over the railing) is absolutely priceless. LOL

Kay was so amped up.

Well, she's born of two lawyers, so that worry is in her DNA.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 03:29 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Watch the vid.  Looks like he is looking away trying to hold back tears.  Definitely not an eye roll.  I can't say I am surprised you have that take though.

This.
Reply/Quote