Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Piano Man in action - Dallas versus Carolina
I’ve been watching as like he did here he has their OL giving ground instead of attacking. And the effect on the offense has been horrendous. Prescott has no pocket and there is no run game. The only reason they are in it is Newton has looked terrible even with a good pocket and time.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
So I read your post and go to watch the game. I turn it on in time to see dak running for his life and getting sacked. Next play same thing only he fumbles it away.

Just wow. Went from best online in the league to a sieve.
Reply/Quote
I watched a little. Thought to myself "PA working his magic"
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
A Dallas fan's thoughts when discussing why their OL was struggling

Quote:Getting rid of the o-line coach and changing the blocking scheme...Why would you move away from something that was tops in the league?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 08:36 PM)motoarch Wrote: So I read your post and go to watch the game.  I turn it on in time to see dak running for his life and getting sacked.  Next play same thing only he fumbles it away.  

Just wow.  Went from best online in the league to a sieve.

Never underestimate the Piano Man's powers. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 10:30 PM)pally Wrote: A Dallas fan's thoughts when discussing why their OL was struggling

They have a valid point

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 08:29 PM)Joelist Wrote: I’ve been watching as like he did here he has their OL giving ground instead of attacking. And the effect on the offense has been horrendous. Prescott has no pocket and there is no run game. The only reason they are in it is Newton has looked terrible even with a good pocket and time.

Indeed.

It was like a switch was flipped; EVERY SINGLE pass play in the final 3 drives, Prescott had to avoid pressure/got sacked/fumbled.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I didn't think we'd ever get rid of that pudgy worthless albatross.
Reply/Quote
They are missing Travis Frederick at Center.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2018, 01:42 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: They are missing Travis Frederick at Center.

Doesn't matter; Tyron Smith looked weak and Collins looked awful.

Martin was a stud like he always is.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 10:30 PM)pally Wrote: A Dallas fan's thoughts when discussing why their OL was struggling
Dallas fans hate the ownership and HC FAR MORE than Bengals fans ever have and now have an even better reason to hate them.  Mikey may be innept, but at least he has a shread of loyalty.  Jurry and  Schmoe care only about Jurry and Schmoe.  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 10:43 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Never underestimate the Piano Man's powers. 

I'm sure that Paul Alexander's blocking scheme isn't helping, but..   Make no mistake, the Panthers defense is no joke.  

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Elliott...500 carries for the season with 15 total yards and Jerry will decide to sign Alexander to a long term deal and make him the HC when they fire Garret..  THAT'S what I wanna see just because I hate Jones that much.  LOL

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Anyone wanna take bets on how long it'll take for me to get banned from the Cowboys board for the following? : "To be honest I thought it would take longer for Paul Alexander to screw up your offensive line, but apparently he hit the ground running and wasted no time. 

Meanwhile the Bengals historically bad offensive line blanked the Ravens with zero sacks and an injured Joe Mixon gained almost 100 yards against them. 
Anyone still think you got the better deal getting Alexander instead of Frank Pollack as your offensive line coach? I already know what would have happened had Alexander still been in Cincinnati and so does every other Bengals fan. 
You should all lobby Jerry to fire Garret and make Alexander your new HC so Elliott can run the ball 500 times for 15 total yards! 
Ok, that's not really fair..Alexander is a pretty good piano player which is essential for an offensive line coach.."  Nervous
Now I feel bad for trolling Dallas fans.. lol
I'm kind of amazed how many people there are willing to overlook Alexander and place 100% of the blame elsewhere, but to be fair it's not Alexander's fault that they let Pollack go in favor of him.. That's on Jurry and Schmoe..  (Jones and Garret)

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2018, 04:24 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'm sure that Paul Alexander's blocking scheme isn't helping, but..   Make no mistake, the Panthers defense is no joke.  

We shall find out soon enough

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote