Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pick 31- Logan Hall?
(04-22-2022, 02:31 AM)pulses Wrote: I think they had Michael Clemons in last week?  8'5 270 maybe could bulk up a little?  I think maybe Josh Pascahl could do it 6'3 278 put on 10-15lbs? he's strong as an ox with some pass rushing ability. I've heard they really like Isaiah Thomas too he is Sam Hubbard size 6'5 265 and they kick him inside some too or used to anyways.

Paschal might work, but he also has never had more than 5.0 sacks in a season.
I do think currently he's a base 4-3 DE who swings to nickel DT.
With the Bengals already having 4 big DTs, I don't know if they necessarily need a full-time DT, although that'd be fine.
Getting a base 4-3 DE who swings inside could be fine.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2022, 09:11 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Paschal might work, but he also has never had more than 5.0 sacks in a season.
I do think currently he's a base 4-3 DE who swings to nickel DT.
With the Bengals already having 4 big DTs, I don't know if they necessarily need a full-time DT, although that'd be fine.
Getting a base 4-3 DE who swings inside could be fine.

Isaiah Thomas might possibly work then and he had 16 sacks the last 2 seasons. Getting 5 sacks from Paschal might be enough considering Ossai and Sample should be contributing as well. I don't think they are gonna reach for a DE/ 3T that's why they've had some mid and late rounders in. Didn't they kick Sample inside some as well?
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2022, 01:04 PM)pulses Wrote: Isaiah Thomas might possibly work then and he had 16 sacks the last 2 seasons. Getting 5 sacks from Paschal might be enough considering Ossai and Sample should be contributing as well. I don't think they are gonna reach for a DE/ 3T that's why they've had some mid and late rounders in. Didn't they kick Sample inside some as well?

They have like 4 players they can kick inside. We keep saying they need a 3T but they do have plenty of Hybrid type players that could fill in for that role. That’s why I feel like they only need a handful of players to compete/add some depth to certain positions. CB being the 1 position that a rookie could start since Eli isn’t bad, but he is replaceable
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2022, 01:52 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: They have like 4 players they can kick inside. We keep saying they need a 3T but they do have plenty of Hybrid type players that could fill in for that role. That’s why I feel like they only need a handful of players to compete/add some depth to certain positions. CB being the 1 position that a rookie could start since Eli isn’t bad, but he is replaceable

I think adding another LB would be nice as well. Pratt is a FA soon and Bachie is nothing special.
Reply/Quote
With the character concerns of Wyatt, the fake interest in QBs, and now 2 OTs with serious medical concerns; getting the guy we want to drop to us might be in jeopardy or the picking will get slimmer.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/2-nfl-players-reportedly-removed-from-draft-boards/ar-AAWAc5q?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=9582fbcfb4e34c28a9e9071464ac63d1
Reply/Quote