[Image: EUifhUOWAAATiAE?format=png&name=small]

#4  The Draft Network

[Image: EUifhUOXsAUXXem?format=png&name=small]

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
tried to get a nice variation of draft boards. No trades

Reply/Quote
I love the structure of the 2nd mock draft.
Joe, a day 1 weapon, a day 1 RT, a 2 down LB and a guard that could start in 2021.

I just don't like Brooks very much. Not very cerebral or useful in pass coverage. Was there another LB available at that slot? Maybe Dye, ADG or Gay Jr?

If so, that becomes my favorite draft.

If not, I do like double dipping at LB, I just don't know if we can do it back to back like in mock draft #1. That really leaves the offense hanging out to dry, especially since Muti is a big injury risk.

I also like #3, but I am adamant that we need to hit WR in the first 3 rounds. This class is way too good not to, especially with 2 of our top 3 receivers being free agents in 2021, assuming we don't pick up Ross's 5th year option (which we shouldn't).
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2020, 04:08 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I love the structure of the 2nd mock draft.
Joe, a day 1 weapon, a day 1 RT, a 2 down LB and a guard that could start in 2021.

I just don't like Brooks very much. Not very cerebral or useful in pass coverage. Was there another LB available at that slot? Maybe Dye, ADG or Gay Jr?

If so, that becomes my favorite draft.

If not, I do like double dipping at LB, I just don't know if we can do it back to back like in mock draft #1. That really leaves the offense hanging out to dry, especially since Muti is a big injury risk.

I also like #3, but I am adamant that we need to hit WR in the first 3 rounds. This class is way too good not to, especially with 2 of our top 3 receivers being free agents in 2021, assuming we don't pick up Ross's 5th year option (which we shouldn't).

every draft I tried to make it fairly balanced without taking guys who obviously wouldn't be there in that round.  I think all have ups and downs, but I wanted to be reasonable.

Reply/Quote
Isaiah Wilson is a poor scheme fit for the Bengals.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2020, 04:12 PM)Synric Wrote: Isaiah Wilson is a poor scheme fit for the Bengals.

he's a RT that is way better than hart.  His moment skills would be improved if he loses weight, but measurables are insane.  A lot of people don't like Muti either, but the Bengals brought him in for a visit and they interviewed him at the combine.  I think it's funny however that I give you 4 mocks to pick from with varied players.  you don't vote on any and leave a comment on 1 guy lmao.

Reply/Quote
Hands down, it's #4 for me.
I & OLB, a good WR, & Burrow

The 2 OLinemen could work out. Adams needs to stay healthy.

I had Carter in one of my own mocks, though I'm thinking a 2nd WR could work, too.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
I went with the mock network; it gives us Joe, a solid #2 WR, a future RT, and a LB. This team needs to be more explosive on offense and this draft does it and adds depth to the line as well. I too liked #3 but was not a fan of waiting till the 6th rd to grab a WR, but I thought the first 3 picks were solid!!
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2020, 04:31 PM)Okeana Wrote: he's a RT that is way better than hart.  His moment skills would be improved if he loses weight, but measurables are insane.  A lot of people don't like Muti either, but the Bengals brought him in for a visit and they interviewed him at the combine.  I think it's funny however that I give you 4 mocks to pick from with varied players.  you don't vote on any and leave a comment on 1 guy lmao.

Isaiah Wilson does not have the movement skills or foot speed to block laterally. He would not fit the outside zone scheme in Cincinnati.

Also this is why Andrew Thomas is sliding on draft boards because the Georgia Offensive Linemen are not scheme versatile. 

Square peg round hole.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
PFN. You get Josh Jones which is a pipe dream, a good LB in Harrison, and anfernee Jennings who is a good find in the he 5th and a potential starting guard in the 6th is a really nice draft
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2020, 04:58 PM)Synric Wrote: Isaiah Wilson does not have the movement skills or foot speed to block laterally. He would not fit the outside zone scheme in Cincinnati.

Also this is why Andrew Thomas is sliding on draft boards because the Georgia Offensive Linemen are not scheme versatile. 

Square peg round hole.

True but the reason I like Wilson is his rushing blocking...I like Jones better though
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
The draft network

I wanna see a day2 WR, I'm still nervous about our WR corps. And we double dip at lBer.
Reply/Quote
PFN man. Josh Jones and Malik Harrison improves the OL and LB core big frickin' time.
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2020, 08:51 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: The draft network

I wanna see a day2 WR, I'm still nervous about our WR corps. And we double dip at lBer.

Not going to happen brother.  I can see Pittman in round 3 though.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(04-01-2020, 09:00 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Not going to happen brother.  I can see Pittman in round 3 though.

TDN has been so far fetched, I wish. I just cannot see it with the way they have very good players like Runyan falling to the 7th.

That is a pipe dream if there is one.
Reply/Quote
#4 and it ain't even close
Reply/Quote
I was going back and forth with #3 and #4.... I liked both. The deciding factor was, Queen isn't dropping into 2nd round. Also, I see players picked that could play for a long time at a good level in #3. Hell, maybe the best would be to mix in a little of 3 and 4 together?
Reply/Quote
Too close for me to call. With what the team has done in FA, it seems the have to address LB in the draft, #1 and 4 do that the best. They also address the o-line which I think should be more of a priority than most around here. I think #3 does the best job at addressing the o-line and protecting their investment in Burrow. But, I’m kinda confused what system they want to run and which o-lineman will be a fit. I think #2 is my least favorite.
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2020, 11:03 AM)sandwedge Wrote: I was going back and forth with #3 and #4.... I liked both. The deciding factor was, Queen isn't dropping into 2nd round. Also, I see players picked that could play for a long time at a good level in #3. Hell, maybe the best would be to mix in a little of 3 and 4 together?

not asking you to project players.   all 4 drafts are pretty well balanced.  it's all about what players to you value more.  People on this forum Really overvalue queen and Murray because it names you hear frequently.  If you actually watch the guys they aren't superstars and both are pretty huge projections.  This is not a strong linebacker class, but needs are there so they will get over-drafted

Reply/Quote
I’d love to get Pittman in the 3rd, so the 4th one for me.

Reply/Quote