Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Pick a Photo/Gif that Will Describe Jungle Noise This Week
Post one photo/Gif you think will sum up the Jungle Noise temperament this week.

Mine is simply:

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
[Image: tenor.gif]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
[Image: angryvillagers.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: 200.gif]
Reply/Quote
They don't make one with enough tears.
Reply/Quote
[Image: m6Gv4.png]
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
[Image: quote-i-laugh-because-i-must-not-cry-tha...330536.jpg]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773...342e676966]
Reply/Quote
I understand people think that Jungle Noise will overreact and claim the season is over, but I really hope the actual approach will be closer to "We damn near beat a team that may be in the Super Bowl this year. Yes, we got some breaks, yes they had some injuries, but we stuck with a team led by Aaron Rodgers and Devante Adams and, honestly, probably should have won. We have two easy games in the next 3 weeks and, if our team continues to play up to this level, we could compete with Cleveland and Baltimore for the AFCN crown this year."

I don't know what a good picture for that attitude would be though.
Reply/Quote

via GIPHY

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 10:57 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I understand people think that Jungle Noise will overreact and claim the season is over, but I really hope the actual approach will be closer to "We damn near beat a team that may be in the Super Bowl this year. Yes, we got some breaks, yes they had some injuries, but we stuck with a team led by Aaron Rodgers and Devante Adams and, honestly, probably should have won. We have two easy games in the next 3 weeks and, if our team continues to play up to this level, we could compete with Cleveland and Baltimore for the AFCN crown this year."

I believe you need this:

via GIPHY

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 10:57 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I understand people think that Jungle Noise will overreact and claim the season is over, but I really hope the actual approach will be closer to "We damn near beat a team that may be in the Super Bowl this year. Yes, we got some breaks, yes they had some injuries, but we stuck with a team led by Aaron Rodgers and Devante Adams and, honestly, probably should have won. We have two easy games in the next 3 weeks and, if our team continues to play up to this level, we could compete with Cleveland and Baltimore for the AFCN crown this year."

[Image: meg-ryan.gif?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1...=480%2C259]

Ninja
Reply/Quote

This one?

Reply/Quote
[Image: il_fullxfull.2436061944_cekt.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 11:03 PM)GodFather Wrote: This one?

[Image: whomp-whomp.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 11:02 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: [Image: meg-ryan.gif?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1...=480%2C259]

Ninja

Alicia?
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 11:07 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Alicia?

Meg Ryan
Reply/Quote
Holic and the Admins getting together as the "server goes down"

[Image: ss3fody9qs3z.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 11:48 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Holic and the Admins getting together as the "server goes down"

[Image: ss3fody9qs3z.png]

[Image: the-office-steve-carell.gif]
Reply/Quote
[Image: oddball-negative-waves.gif]
Reply/Quote