Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pick the winners today
I'm taking the Packers over the Bradyneers, and in an awesome shootout thriller, the Bills over KC.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
TB and KC, unfortunately.
Reply/Quote
KC vs. GB in SB LV
Reply/Quote
I'm picking the Packers and the Bills today. Had enough of Brady and KC in the Super Bowl.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2021, 08:32 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'm taking the Packers over the Bradyneers, and in an awesome shootout thriller, the Bills over KC.
agreed
Reply/Quote
Packers have the better team, especially in the cold in Green Bay, but it's Tom Brady in the playoffs. He's the most clutch quarterback of all-time.

I can't pick against Brady and I think Gronk has a huge game.

As for the other one, I think it depends on if Mahomes is full-go, but I think the Chiefs take care of business.
Reply/Quote
Packers vs Bills

I like the way GB matches up vs TB. They have the CBs, AB isn't playing. Tampa will have to run the ball to win. Aaron Rodgers will do his thing.

The Bills are playing really good team football. KC has skirted by on pure talent all season and it doesn't seem like they've put together and full game. I think it finally catches up to them today.

Green Bay: 31-20
Buffalo: 34-27
Reply/Quote
I will be rooting for the AFC in the Super Bowl for sure.

What a dislikable team the Bucs are. Suh and Antonio Brown on the same team not to mention Brady who everyone dislikes for a different reason.
They remind me more of a baseball team where they just sign a bunch of veteran free agents. I just don’t like they way they did it and the guys they got but I guess it worked for them. I will enjoy their 4-12 seasons in a couple of years when all of these guys are gone/retired but for now I will root against them in the SB.
Reply/Quote
What a BS call to seal the game for TB. I knew with the lack of PI calls the whole game that when they would finally decide to throw the flag it would be some BS game changing penalty, and I’m still shocked. The NFL is so damn hard to watch anymore.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2021, 08:27 PM)TKUHL Wrote: What a BS call to seal the game for TB. I knew with the lack of PI calls the whole game that when they would finally decide to throw the flag it would be some BS game changing penalty, and I’m still shocked. The NFL is so damn hard to watch anymore.

It was pretty blatant PI, which is probably why the zebras felt they had to throw the flag. Either way GB got caught two plays later with 12 men on the field. 
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2021, 08:22 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I will be rooting for the AFC in the Super Bowl for sure.

What a dislikable team the Bucs are. Suh and Antonio Brown on the same team not to mention Brady who everyone dislikes for a different reason.
They remind me more of a baseball team where they just sign a bunch of veteran free agents. I just don’t like they way they did it and the guys they got but I guess it worked for them.  I will enjoy their 4-12 seasons in a couple of years when all of these guys are gone/retired but for now I will root against them in the SB.

The reffs made sure Brady got to another 1.. Just pure disgusting on the officials. Matt Lefleur needs fired after choosing to kick that field goal at the 8.. WTF made him think his defense would get a 3 and out? You knew it was over after that.. 
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2021, 08:27 PM)TKUHL Wrote: What a BS call to seal the game for TB. I knew with the lack of PI calls the whole game that when they would finally decide to throw the flag it would be some BS game changing penalty, and I’m still shocked. The NFL is so damn hard to watch anymore.

GB guy held the jersey TWICE. Nothing bs about that call. #20 for the packers was a disgrace all game.
Reply/Quote
Cue the "NFL wants Brady in the SB" conspiracy theorists.

Green Bay has no-one to blame but themselves. 9 points off 3 turnovers, and the worst late game FG decisions I've seen in my life.

Rooting for the Bills tonight.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2021, 09:16 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Cue the "NFL wants Brady in the SB" conspiracy theorists.

Green Bay has no-one to blame but themselves. 9 points off 3 turnovers, and the worst late game FG decisions I've seen in my life.

A terrible terrible decision. Aaron Jones also was terrible and spotted TB 7pts with his fumble.

The worst offender though was #20 on the Packers. Gave up the huge play before half and then held on the last chance 3rd down play. What a bum!
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2021, 09:21 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: A terrible terrible decision. Aaron Jones also was terrible and spotted TB 7pts with his fumble.

The worst offender though was #20 on the Packers. Gave up the huge play before half and then held on the last chance 3rd down play. What a bum!

I'm not going to fault king for the 3rd down play but the TD at the End of the Half was a killer.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2021, 09:28 PM)J24 Wrote: I'm not going to fault king for the 3rd down play but the TD at the End of the Half was a killer.

Looked like the safety version of BW Webb out there.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2021, 09:16 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Cue the "NFL wants Brady in the SB" conspiracy theorists.

Hopefully Burrow is so good that we can some day hear how the entire NFL is rigged to make him and the Bengals win.  What a concept that would be. Bring it on.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2021, 08:53 PM)Tony Wrote: The reffs made sure Brady got to another 1.. Just pure disgusting on the officials. Matt Lefleur needs fired after choosing to kick that field goal at the 8.. WTF made him think his defense would get a 3 and out? You knew it was over after that.. 

Yup. Your defense needed to make a stop regardless. The 3 was pretty pointless. If they failed going for it on fourth, the defense would still have to defend, but from the 8 yard line. Of course, regardless if the Packers scored and made a two point, Brady would have likely run them down for the winning FG.
Reply/Quote
Josh Allen out there starting fights with his sacker like he's Mason Rudolph.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Boy did I pick wrong on these, good thing I didn't bet on them.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote