Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pick when the Bengals play
I’m happy with it Longest possible rest without having a short week for divisional at home against Jags/Chargers
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 01:35 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Can’t complain. I prefer late afternoon but it’s a prime time slot and not on Saturday or Monday so we don’t have to worry about a short week either round. Glad they put us and Buffalo on Sunday, that was the fair thing to do after a crazy and short week.

Gives the fans time to get extra amped up and extra sauced up. If it's anything like it was Monday night...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Unfortunately we are saddled with a sunday nighter. Which I am in no way a fan of regardless of regular season or playoffs.

And I just found out that my son got two tickets from his mother for the game and he wants me to take him. Which is great and all, but unfortunately Ill have to take a day off work monday which will not make my boss happy on such short notice. Hes pumped though so itll be worth it in the end but a long trip to cincy this weekend wasnt in my plans!
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 02:04 AM)SouthernFan Wrote: I’m happy with it Longest possible rest without having a short week for divisional at home against Jags/Chargers

So you are calling a dolphins upset?
Reply/Quote
At first I was like of crap, another late game so I am exhausted for work Monday. Then I realized it's MLK day Monday and our company is closed. Baam!! Bring it on!!! lol.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 09:16 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: At first I was like of crap, another late game so I am exhausted for work Monday. Then I realized it's MLK day Monday and our company is closed. Baam!! Bring it on!!! lol.

Oh I didn’t realize that! Thank you!!!!!! I’m 100% on board now lol guess my only complaint now is it makes for a long day of waiting lol
Reply/Quote
My wife is scheduled to be induced on Monday the 16th, so they better win Sunday night lol
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 10:20 AM)Garrus Wrote: My wife is scheduled to be induced on Monday the 16th, so they better win Sunday night lol

Congrats! Don’t forget your most important job as a father…to have some Bengals gear ready to throw on that baby as soon as it comes out!
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 12:33 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Congrats! Don’t forget your most important job as a father…to have some Bengals gear ready to throw on that baby as soon as it comes out!

Already got the onesie picked out!
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 02:21 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Gives the fans time to get extra amped up and extra sauced up. If it's anything like it was Monday night...

I'll be there and amped rfaulk! I'm sure the fans will ablige!

Already had my tickets and waiting ion schedule to be announced. I am typically not a night game fan,, but bring it on I'm ready!
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 09:09 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: So you are calling a dolphins upset?

Yup! Tua should be back and the fins beat Buffalo once and only lost 2nd game by a field goal.  Weather will be cold but not a freezer bowl cold, not forecasting snow but that could change. Bills riding on emotion and over confident imho.
Reply/Quote