Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Pickens Ejected
Not sure everyone saw that dirty hit on Boyd after recovering the onside kick (which, BTW, thank GOD that was blocked up well because that was a perfect onside kick and Boyd probably felt like that ball was taking forever to come down) but it was not only called a penalty, but Pickens was ejected!

He should have been after hitting Boyd in the head with a helmet-first dive after Boyd had already recovered the ball and gave himself up.

Of course, the legion of fat losers boo'd the ejection as we all know, that is just "steeler football". Omar Epps was even smiling after it happened! What a POS.

The ejection didn't cost him anything because the game was over, but I wish it was like some other sports where he has to miss the entire next game.

It is amazing, when one POS retires that I hate more than anything in this world (Piggy), another steeler steps up and takes his place. Welcome to the circle of hatred, George, you assbag.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2022, 01:06 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Not sure everyone saw that dirty hit on Boyd after recovering the onside kick (which, BTW, thank GOD that was blocked up well because that was a perfect onside kick and Boyd probably felt like that ball was taking forever to come down) but it was not only called a penalty, but Pickens was ejected!

He should have been after hitting Boyd in the head with a helmet-first dive after Boyd had already recovered the ball and gave himself up.

Of course, the legion of fat losers boo'd the ejection as we all know, that is just "steeler football".  Omar Epps was even smiling after it happened!  What a POS.  

The ejection didn't cost him anything because the game was over, but I wish it was like some other sports where he has to miss the entire next game.  

It is amazing, when one POS retires that I hate more than anything in this world (Piggy), another steeler steps up and takes his place.  Welcome to the circle of hatred, George, you assbag.

I loved the response of the Bengals players. They immediately mobbed Pickens and the Steelers after that hit. I remember a few years ago when a Bengals player would get hit and there'd be no response from the players. 

I love this team.
Reply/Quote
I think he also took a swinging punch in the brouhaha that followed his cheap hit.
Reply/Quote
I'm willing to bet if the game wasn't effectively over, the flag wouldn't have been thrown either. They didn't flag Miles Jack for the late hit on Burrow.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2022, 01:10 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I think he also took a swinging punch in the brouhaha that followed his cheap hit.

Sure he did....little *****
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2022, 01:18 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Sure he did....little *****

Well hopefully when they review the game for fines they will come out with a nice suspension for him.... oh wait, who am I kidding, he plays for shitsburgh.
Reply/Quote
I also saw boyd sticking out his hand towards pickens and pickens just slapped it away

it's obvious they teach the players to hit with the crown of the helmet
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2022, 01:06 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Not sure everyone saw that dirty hit on Boyd after recovering the onside kick (which, BTW, thank GOD that was blocked up well because that was a perfect onside kick and Boyd probably felt like that ball was taking forever to come down) but it was not only called a penalty, but Pickens was ejected!

Of course, the legion of fat losers boo'd the ejection as we all know, that is just "steeler football".  Omar Epps was even smiling after it happened!  What a POS.  

It is amazing, when one POS retires that I hate more than anything in this world (Piggy), another steeler steps up and takes his place.  Welcome to the circle of hatred, George, you assbag.

You can't play against PIT and PIT not do at least one dirty hit.
But, ya know..."THAT'S JUST HARD-NOSED FOOTBALL!"
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(11-21-2022, 01:21 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I also saw boyd sticking out his hand towards pickens and pickens just slapped it away

it's obvious they teach the players to hit with the crown of the helmet

Mike Tomlin is a piece of filth and teaches his players to play dirty. I think Cower did the same thing to a lessor extent. That's the culture there. The shot on Boyd was nothing but an attempt to injure him so we wouldn't have him going down the home stretch. And the fact we don't play them again this year makes it even worse.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2022, 01:26 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Mike Tomlin is a piece of filth and teaches his players to play dirty. I think Cower did the same thing to a lessor extent. That's the culture there. The shot on Boyd was nothing but an attempt to injure him so we wouldn't have him going down the home stretch. And the fact we don't play them again this year makes it even worse.

the raiders used to do stuff like this and always got a ton of crap. Steelers never get crap for it on a national basis. They barely get reprimanded.

that's part of why Al Davis hated them so much. It's still going on today 
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2022, 01:33 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: the raiders used to do stuff like this and always got a ton of crap. Steelers never get crap for it on a national basis. They barely get reprimanded.

that's part of why Al Davis hated them so much. It's still going on today 

I almost wrecked the car a couple of weeks ago when they were talking about dirty plays on Sirius and they had this guy on there criticizing players who take cheap shots.

Reply/Quote
I guess you're supposed to have your head on a swivel after you give yourself up.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote

I need to watch it still, but no surprise with these sumbitches. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2022, 01:09 PM)Nepa Wrote: I loved the response of the Bengals players. They immediately mobbed Pickens and the Steelers after that hit. I remember a few years ago when a Bengals player would get hit and there'd be no response from the players. 

I love this team.

Really?... because I remember a costly overreaction to Giovanni Bernard being knocked out during a playoff game. A couple years later George Iloka laid a blatant dirty hit to one of their faces after JuJu knocked out Burfict too. That team was more than willing to mix it up with the Steelers. This one has more poise in my opinion.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote