Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pickett Refused To Back Up Rudolph!
(01-04-2024, 07:06 PM)6andcounting Wrote: No one talks about Ben Roethlisberger as much as Brad.

This is a good illustration of how Brad approaches smack talk.  The improv class is the smack forum, Michael is Brad, and the gun is Brad’s favorite topic.  

Just like Michael, even when he tries to do something different (like start this thread), he eventually ends up there. LOL
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2024, 09:35 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: This is a good illustration of how Brad approaches smack talk.  The improv class is the smack forum, Michael is Brad, and the gun is Brad’s favorite topic.  

Just like Michael, even when he tries to do something different (like start this thread), he eventually ends up there.  LOL

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

You're the one who brought up kids reading this message board, therefore me mentioning how an incredibly large number of kids cheering for your rapist quarterback is hypocritical is directly related!

Try and keep up!
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2024, 05:36 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

You're the one who brought up kids reading this message board, therefore me mentioning how an incredibly large number of kids cheering for your rapist quarterback is hypocritical is directly related!

Try and keep up!

Wait … do you mean to tell me that you didn’t get my joke after all?  Another shocker! LOL

That bit about the kids was a throwaway line meant to draw your attention to the fact that I pulled an editing trick on your cuss word in the quote that allowed it to slip through the language filter (words like bitсh, fuсk, etc. normally get covered in asterisks unless you know the trick).  It apparently didn’t have the desired effect and went right over your head instead.  It was supposed to just be a fun little afterthought, but you made a feast of what was essentially the cherry on top, completely ignoring the sundae.  And you obviously still don’t get it, because you’re still defending your response to a point I never intended to seriously make. 

But this does clear things up for me.  I wondered if you had completely given up on the original topic because you were embarrassed at putting so much stock in a shock jock with no credibility, but it turns out you’re just easily distracted.  LOL
Reply/Quote