Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pig Pen's the REAL cancer and Diva in Pitt.....
Now, even Bell points to Pig Pen as a factor in wanting out of Shitsburgh..... Popcorn 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/leveon-bell-ben-was-a-factor-in-rb-leaving-steelers-reveals-how-close-he-came-to-signing-deal/

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It's so fun watching the meltdown
Reply/Quote
he's just mad he isn't allowed to take drunk young women into bathroom stalls these days.

once a scumbag always a scumbag
Reply/Quote
Next up, JUJU Bee schuster. (Side note: it’s going to be funny seeing him flounder as a number 1 receiver. Ben will really strong arm diva him then.)

Reply/Quote
(03-21-2019, 12:46 PM)Wyche Wrote: Now, even Bell points to Pig Pen as a factor in wanting out of Shitsburgh..... Popcorn 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/leveon-bell-ben-was-a-factor-in-rb-leaving-steelers-reveals-how-close-he-came-to-signing-deal/

So he claims he was originally leaving Pittsburgh to set the RB market which Pittsburgh wasn't willing to give him. After he sat out a year and gambled on himself, he lost and ended up taking a pay cut because no team wanted to pay him what he thought he was worth. Now he says he wanted out of Pittsburgh because of Ben? Bell needs to move on, he's got a new contract. He sounds more stupid with every interview he makes. Hey Jets, he's your problem now, remember, no tag backs.
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2019, 12:56 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: So he claims he was originally leaving Pittsburgh to set the RB market which Pittsburgh wasn't willing to give him. After he sat out a year and gambled on himself, he lost and ended up taking a pay cut because no team wanted to pay him what he thought he was worth. Now he says he wanted out of Pittsburgh because of Ben? Bell needs to move on, he's got a new contract. He sounds more stupid with every interview he makes. Hey Jets, he's your problem now, remember, no tag backs.

.....said he was close to signing with Pitt anyway, didn't really single Pig out, but that he was indeed a factor.  Brown said things, a nobody FB said things, others have said things, insiders are saying they have heard things for a while now, no one has really came to his defense, so maybe there is a little fire to the smoke.  Sure seems like it.

Reply/Quote
Talk about a douche..... "Steelers could have won the SB last year, if I had played".... Of course your teammates are not going to respect you, you're a 1 man shit show...
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2019, 02:12 PM)Wyche Wrote: .....said he was close to signing with Pitt anyway, didn't really single Pig out, but that he was indeed a factor.  Brown said things, a nobody FB said things, others have said things, insiders are saying they have heard things for a while now, no one has really came to his defense, so maybe there is a little fire to the smoke.  Sure seems like it.

Oh I know Ben's a douche. I don't know if you'll ever find a Steelers fan that won't agree with you on that. I'm just saying, Bell's changing his mind about why he's leaving. Ben's a great excuse to use right now because everyone's saying crap on Ben. He just royally screwed up and is trying to save face now.
Reply/Quote
Steelers don't seem to give off much of an all for one, one for all, warm togetherness vibe. But that's never stopped them in the past. They will always be a threat to win our division but they may very well be squandering chances to win it all again before Ben hangs 'em up.

One thing I know, though. I waste zero time rooting for their demise. It's just wasted time. I don't hope they fade back to us. I hope we ascend past them.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-22-2019, 04:05 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Talk about a douche..... "Steelers could have won the SB last year, if I had played".... Of course your teammates are not going to respect you, you're a 1 man shit show...

Well yeah if you consider all the Super Bowls they won when he was there, they would have been locks.  Right?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(03-22-2019, 02:12 PM)Wyche Wrote: .....said he was close to signing with Pitt anyway, didn't really single Pig out, but that he was indeed a factor.  Brown said things, a nobody FB said things, others have said things, insiders are saying they have heard things for a while now, no one has really came to his defense, so maybe there is a little fire to the smoke.  Sure seems like it.

Mellow

Title of thread...
Quote:Pig Pen's the REAL cancer and Diva in Pitt.....

Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2019, 09:34 AM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

Title of thread...

Smirk

It's the attention grabber.....just like the MSM.  Mellow

Reply/Quote
When pig pen retires the Stoolers will be back in the Blubby Blister era. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2019, 06:45 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: When pig pen retires the Stoolers will be back in the Blubby Blister era. Hilarious

With cutting edge smack like that it's no mystery why your rep is still zero.
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2019, 08:11 PM)Beaker Wrote: With cutting edge smack like that it's no mystery why your rep is still zero.

The jury is still out as to whether or not the misspellings were intentional. 
Reply/Quote

Popcorn

Reply/Quote
Plenty of good Steeler gossip out there, today.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/ex-steelers-rb-backtracks-after-calling-ben-roethlisberger-a-racist-quarterback/ar-BBVQq4W?ocid=spartanntp

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

It is a dumpster fire in Pittsburgh.

Popcorn

Reply/Quote
(04-11-2019, 12:58 PM)The Real Deal Wrote:
Popcorn

(04-11-2019, 01:37 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Plenty of good Steeler gossip out there, today.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/ex-steelers-rb-backtracks-after-calling-ben-roethlisberger-a-racist-quarterback/ar-BBVQq4W?ocid=spartanntp

(04-11-2019, 02:00 PM)The Real Deal Wrote:
It is a dumpster fire in Pittsburgh.

Popcorn

[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
(04-11-2019, 12:58 PM)The Real Deal Wrote:
Popcorn

Yep, Ben is a real racist. If he was, Mendenhall should've called him out when he played with him. Otherwise waiting until 6 years after you last played for the Steelers and piggybacking on AB, it's nothing more than an attention grab.

https://www.instagram.com/p/2ZKJnnPqP9/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet
Reply/Quote