Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pillage Raiders coaches
Now that Gruden is the coach and he names a new OC, might have alot of staff changes. We need a Qb coach and Oline coach..Downing and Tice are great candidates for those positions and Jack Del Rio is the best we could hope for as a new DC. Id be happy if we were to land all 3 of these raiders coaches.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2018, 10:18 PM)mikey6866 Wrote: Now that Gruden is the coach and he names a new OC, might have alot of staff changes.  We need a Qb coach and Oline coach..Downing and Tice are great candidates for those positions and Jack Del Rio is the best we could hope for as a new DC.  Id be happy if we were to land all 3 of these raiders coaches.
I've always been a Mike Tice fan. Would love to see him take over the Oline. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2018, 10:18 PM)mikey6866 Wrote: Now that Gruden is the coach and he names a new OC, might have alot of staff changes.  We need a Qb coach and Oline coach..Downing and Tice are great candidates for those positions and Jack Del Rio is the best we could hope for as a new DC.  Id be happy if we were to land all 3 of these raiders coaches.

Would not hurt my feelings any. 

Think Gruden may keep oNE or two though

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I'd be happy with just one of them......and Tice would be a great o line fit here.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Bears just hired Matt Nagy, Kc oc, as head coach. Not sure what that does to fangio.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2018, 10:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I've always been a Mike Tice fan. Would love to see him take over the Oline. 

Yes would love this, he also seems like the hard nosed no nonsense coach we need more of (maybe just maybe that would rub off on Marvin)
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
For some reason Tice came to mind first. Could be a nice save for the staff turnover.
Reply/Quote
I wonder if I'm the only one hoping Gruden falls completely flat? I've never really been overly enthused about the guy. Some people act as if he single handedly won every game he ever coached.. He's had some success, but he's fallen flat a few times as well..
I don't think he's worth the 10 year contract unless the Raiders win multiple super bowls and personally I don't think they will.. He strikes me as too arrogant, but that's my opinion..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2018, 12:58 AM)grampahol Wrote: I wonder if I'm the only one hoping Gruden falls completely flat? I've never really been overly enthused about the guy. Some people act as if he single handedly won every game he ever coached.. He's had some success, but he's fallen flat a few times as well..
I don't think he's worth the 10 year contract unless the Raiders win multiple super bowls and personally I don't think they will.. He strikes me as too arrogant, but that's my opinion..

31 teams in the NFL will throw money at anyone who they believe will get them to the SB.

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2018, 08:33 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: 31 teams in the NFL will throw money at anyone who they believe will get them to the SB.

Bengals being one of those 31 of course...

Ninja
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote