Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pissburgh predictability
Can't blame the defense for the entire 30 points, Burrow had two passes batted an intercepted giving steelers great field position. The refs helped them out by calling several 3rd down fantom pass interferences against Bengals as well. Coaches put them in prevent defense on the last drive too.

I'm not going to give the steelers one bit of respect and am fine with Pratt throwing salt in their wound.

Not a big fan of barking much, but screw them cheap shot head hunting punks.  Think it was funny,  just like I thought Pratt manhandling their players was hilarious as well.

Pitt Sux
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2022, 08:40 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: Winning 4 out of the last 6 against them -- including the last two in front of the towel-waving yinzers -- has got their attention.  Also, Vonn Bell spoke to JuJu in language they can understand.

But they can never hate us as much as we hate them.

I prefer 4 out of 5. No need to add the extra one.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2022, 07:46 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I prefer 4 out of 5. No need to add the extra one.

I stand happily corrected.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2022, 02:09 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Can't blame the defense for the entire 30 points, Burrow had two passes batted an intercepted giving steelers great field position. The refs helped them out by calling several 3rd down fantom pass interferences against Bengals as well. Coaches put them in prevent defense on the last drive too.

I'm not going to give the steelers one bit of respect and am fine with Pratt throwing salt in their wound.

Not a big fan of barking much, but screw them cheap shot head hunting punks.  Think it was funny,  just like I thought Pratt manhandling their players was hilarious as well.

Pitt Sux

Agreed. Not a huge fan of the trash talk, unless it’s against Pit. Screw those guys.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2022, 03:37 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I think the steelers hate the bengals the most. I never see them really start crap with baltimore and cleveland. It's like they specifically hate cincinnati

Probably jealous of a clean city, intelligent and attractive people everywhere.  None of those things exist in pissburgh unless someone is visiting from out of town.  

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2022, 12:42 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Probably jealous of a clean city, intelligent and attractive people everywhere.  None of those things exist in pissburgh unless someone is visiting from out of town.  

Hilarious

Beside our quarterback, what they really envy is Cincinnati beer.  I wouldn't use IC Light to cleanse my anal orifice.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2022, 01:57 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: Beside our quarterback, what they really envy is Cincinnati beer.  I wouldn't use IC Light to cleanse my anal orifice.

And they have a real need to have good booze, seeing as the women they have to sleep with.   LMAO
Reply/Quote
It was a stressful win, but any win against the Steelers is great. NOW BEAT THE DAMN BROWNS PLEASE!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2022, 02:09 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Can't blame the defense for the entire 30 points, Burrow had two passes batted an intercepted giving steelers great field position. The refs helped them out by calling several 3rd down fantom pass interferences against Bengals as well. Coaches put them in prevent defense on the last drive too.

Pitt Sux

Well said as usual Go Cards. No respect for those bastids. Whatever

(11-26-2022, 05:25 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: It was a stressful win, but any win against the Steelers is great. NOW BEAT THE DAMN BROWNS PLEASE!!!

Wild how I really had no hate for the Stains years ago but losing to them all the time is really getting old. Completely agree.
Reply/Quote