Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pissed off wife!
(03-05-2018, 04:34 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: hmmm.. Sometimes the best defense is a good offense...

IE.. shes being aggressive to keep you defensive..

So she probly did something wrong

She did nothing wrong. Trust me.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I thought my wife was gonna be cold and shitty for a few days til she got over it... I've been outta my house for two months now.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2018, 05:43 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Damnit!

Wife is crazy mad at me. Wont go into why because it's a Venus/Saturn thing. Good Lord! It's one of those things where I don't realize what I did wrong and she is adamant that I am wrong. In the end, I apologize, I already know. For something I still don't understand! LMAO I will do this for the make up sex I wont receive and 3-5 days of coldness until she gets over it. Good Lord! So now I'm going to find myself walking on glass for several days and washing her feet (in a doing everything I can to make this coldness kind of feeling go way metaphor). 

Sad

I'm hanging out with you friggers for awhile until I commit to this madness!

Been there, done that, groveled on her t-shirt.

It’s scary, I know, and your narrative reminds me of how the lovely Mrs. Fan_in_Kettering begins her conversation when I’m in deep shit and I have no idea why:

Me: “What’s wrong?”

Her: “You tell ME!”

I never know what I’ve done either...
Reply/Quote
I told my wife one time to go make me a sammich while in the middle of an "argument"........I only did that once.  I don't need to do that again.  Ever seen the movie, Dodgeball?  Dodge, duck, dip, dive, and dodge.  I learned that lesson the hard way. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(03-05-2018, 08:09 PM)jason Wrote: I thought my wife was gonna be cold and shitty for a few days til she got over it... I've been outta my house for two months now.

You should probably just start offering the new guy maintenance tips..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
This pissedoffedness stuff is a regular occurrence here because I occasionally will question some broad statement she makes then in return ALWAYS get the return question, "Why do you ALWAYS have to question EVERYTHING I say? "

Well, to be blunt you're sometimes full of crap! And I don't always agree with everything you ever say.. Yeah, that's the ticket !  

Don't try this at home kids .. it never works.. 

Currently she's on a  "health food"  kick eating some of the most bland tasting food imaginable pretending it's all awesome..
Oddly enough my 90 year old dad, who is still quite alive has eaten a fairly crappy diet his entire life.. She hates when I mention that. 

Edit : News flash ! She just informed me that I might not die a horrible slow death if I continue to drink coffee which by the way is essential to long life and happiness and people who don't drink coffee should be shot before the age of 20..  We just can't keep letting these people breed.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I was taught the silent treatment years ago . What I found out is women ABSOLUTELY HATE having that tactic used against them and if you can stand your ground and learn how to not say one single word and not smile AT ALL for 3 days they'll crack.. The only argument that works against wives is no argument at all.. I prefer the term 'stoic' and there's a definition that fits..
sto·ic

ˈstōik/
noun

1. 1.
    a person who can endure pain or hardship without showing their feelings or complaining.

Learn how to be stoic.. It'll take you far young man. .
When you are accused of being a prick and not talking just tell them you're being stoic.. It sounds like you're actually doing something useful. 

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2018, 01:23 PM)grampahol Wrote: I was taught the silent treatment years ago . What I found out is women ABSOLUTELY HATE having that tactic used against them and if you can stand your ground and learn how to not say one single word and not smile AT ALL for 3 days they'll crack.. The only argument that works against wives is no argument at all.. I prefer the term 'stoic' and there's a definition that fits..
sto·ic

ˈstōik/
noun

1. 1.
    a person who can endure pain or hardship without showing their feelings or complaining.

Learn how to be stoic.. It'll take you far young man. .
When you are accused of being a prick and not talking just tell them you're being stoic.. It sounds like you're actually doing something useful. 

When my wife has pissed me off I say nothing and just go silent for a few days. She knows she has pissed me off and will ask me what she did wrong. I usually reply, "Nothing!" And continue being silent. Drives her nuts but thats not why I do it. I do it to prevent fighting. Fighting is worse than silence anyday so if I'm going to be pissed, I might as well take the high road and not endure the extra crap that goes along with it.

Reply/Quote
(03-03-2018, 05:43 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Damnit!

Wife is crazy mad at me. Wont go into why because it's a Venus/Saturn thing.

Mars.  Maybe, that's your problem: you're on the wrong planet  Smirk
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2018, 04:51 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Mars.  Maybe, that's your problem: you're on the wrong planet  Smirk

Damn Beer!

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2018, 04:16 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: When my wife has pissed me off I say nothing and just go silent for a few days. She knows she has pissed me off and will ask me what she did wrong. I usually reply, "Nothing!" And continue being silent. Drives her nuts but thats not why I do it. I do it to prevent fighting. Fighting is worse than silence anyday so if I'm going to be pissed, I might as well take the high road and not endure the extra crap that goes along with it.

Looks like we studied at the same university of not arguing with wives at the same time . 
These youngins who think they'll win arguments with wives and girlfriends are usually the same guys renting rooms right beside the divorce court.  Lol

I've concluded that relationships with women were never intended to be won. They're intended to be endured and the only way to win is through endurance. 
Winning the girl is an entirely different concept . That's short term stuff, getting a piece of ass, yadda yadda, but there comes a  time in every mans life when young, pretty girls just aren't going to be attracted to us anymore and that's where endurance comes into play and it doesn't mean the same thing as it did when you were 23 ..  Endurance at say...57 has absolutely nothing to do with how long you can screw. It has to do with how long you can go without losing your mind and beating up some woman.. I've lived this far without ever having to be in domestic violence court . If you can endure the stuff women throw at you and not lose your mind you win.  It's a bit more complicated than that, but those are the basics as far as I can tell. 
After all, who wants to reach 50 and realize that he hasn't been able to keep a woman happy longer than a roll in the sack? I certainly don't want to die alone and unloved, but some guys never figure that stuff out and still think they can compete for young women as old men. That's fine if you happen to have a few billion bucks to throw around ,but most of us mere mortals have to get by with endurance . Lol

Reply/Quote
(03-12-2018, 08:29 AM)grampahol Wrote: Looks like we studied at the same university of not arguing with wives at the same time . 
These youngins who think they'll win arguments with wives and girlfriends are usually the same guys renting rooms right beside the divorce court.  Lol

I've concluded that relationships with women were never intended to be won. They're intended to be endured and the only way to win is through endurance. 
Winning the girl is an entirely different concept . That's short term stuff, getting a piece of ass, yadda yadda, but there comes a  time in every mans life when young, pretty girls just aren't going to be attracted to us anymore and that's where endurance comes into play and it doesn't mean the same thing as it did when you were 23 ..  Endurance at say...57 has absolutely nothing to do with how long you can screw. It has to do with how long you can go without losing your mind and beating up some woman.. I've lived this far without ever having to be in domestic violence court . If you can endure the stuff women throw at you and not lose your mind you win.  It's a bit more complicated than that, but those are the basics as far as I can tell. 
After all, who wants to reach 50 and realize that he hasn't been able to keep a woman happy longer than a roll in the sack? I certainly don't want to die alone and unloved, but some guys never figure that stuff out and still think they can compete for young women as old men. That's fine if you happen to have a few billion bucks to throw around ,but most of us mere mortals have to get by with endurance . Lol

That's so......romantic
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2018, 12:41 PM)Stewy Wrote: That's so......romantic

Yeah, after reading that I felt like I should alert some authority somewhere.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2018, 08:29 AM)grampahol Wrote: Looks like we studied at the same university of not arguing with wives at the same time . 

[Image: xrwn2.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I hate to break the bad news,  but your opinions of my romanticism isn't actually important to me . You're completely free to worry about me not caring which by the way isn't the same as me actually caring .

All my exes left me in Texas....which is actually true.. Why Texas? Hell if I know . 

Reply/Quote
(03-13-2018, 12:54 PM)grampahol Wrote: I hate to break the bad news,  but your opinions of my romanticism isn't actually important to me . You're completely free to worry about me not caring which by the way isn't the same as me actually caring .

All my exes left me in Texas....which is actually true.. Why Texas? Hell if I know . 

Not worried about you at all TBH.  Just trying to make some jokes.  All I can say is that you're perspective isn't the only one, and isn't even the most likely.  And to relay your perspective as the most common and most likely, aspect of life is just not true.  And if the above is the way you live your life, and how you see it, then all I have for you is pity.  But since you don't care what I think, nor I you, then I don't know why you shared your perspective to begin with.  *shrugs*
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2018, 01:26 PM)Stewy Wrote: Not worried about you at all TBH.  Just trying to make some jokes.  All I can say is that you're perspective isn't the only one, and isn't even the most likely.  And to relay your perspective as the most common and most likely, aspect of life is just not true.  And if the above is the way you live your life, and how you see it, then all I have for you is pity.  But since you don't care what I think, nor I you, then I don't know why you shared your perspective to begin with.  *shrugs*

Not to worry Stewey.. I'm joking as well.  I'm in a wonderful relationship with a wonderful gal.. I certainly wouldn't show her this post. I'm just not a big fan of getting booted out in the middle of the night.  Lol

Reply/Quote
(03-13-2018, 06:08 PM)grampahol Wrote: Not to worry Stewey.. I'm joking as well.  I'm in a wonderful relationship with a wonderful gal.. I certainly wouldn't show her this post. I'm just not a big fan of getting booted out in the middle of the night.  Lol

wow you had me.  thought you were serious.  well done
Reply/Quote
I'm still kind of serious about enduring the bad aspects of a relationship. We have our ups and downs. I don't let every disagreement cloud my judgment . Arguing over whose turn it is to do the dishes isn't enough to make me want to bolt for the door. 
Sometimes you just go ahead and do the dishes and forget about it. (dishes being nothing more than a metaphor .. You gotta learn how to comprise with things)
We both have our red lines and know when enough is enough .

Reply/Quote
In those situations, I act like I don't care, because; well I really don't, and nothing pisses them off worse. It won't solve your problems, but I always found it amuses me in a weird way while they try to figure out us for a change!
Reply/Quote