Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pitchers & Catchers Are Reporting! Go Redlegs
Tiger

I know. After a 100 game losing season many longtime Reds fans have given up. This is the most exciting time in the last decade as a fan that I can remember. Its the talent that you'll see develop and grow up right before your eyes that will be unbelievable. All of the silent moves will hopefully come into play this spring into the season. Its the year of the youth taking control of the franchise. Now don't get me wrong its a catch 22 with this manager because I don't believe he's the right guy to mold the talent but its going to be a fun year regardless. I have this club winning 70 + games this season and being a surprise team. I'm a die hard.

https://youtu.be/4OlyQGUTtXA
Reply/Quote
Let's hope the Reds have a decent season with the rebuild. Maybe some magic. Let's face it. We are currently tied for first place. lol
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Yes, Go Reds, indeed. Get ready for another riveting season of high suspense as we ponder the question of "Will they or won't they set the record for most losses in a MLB season?".
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
https://www.prospects1500.com/nl-central/reds/cincinnati-reds-top-50-prospects-2023/

Here's the names to follow this year maybe even more so than the Reds themselves. The best thing to follow on the Reds this year will be the three young starters.
And hopefully, Stephenson can be concussion free. His bat is too good to get destroyed this way.
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2023, 11:19 AM)Goalpost Wrote: https://www.prospects1500.com/nl-central/reds/cincinnati-reds-top-50-prospects-2023/

Here's the names to follow this year maybe even more so than the Reds themselves.  The best thing to follow on the Reds this year will be the three young starters.
And hopefully, Stephenson can be concussion free.  His bat is too good to get destroyed this way.

Let's hope India can also stay healthy!

Thank you for sharing the link.
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2023, 09:26 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yes, Go Reds, indeed.  Get ready for another riveting season of high suspense as we ponder the question of "Will they or won't they set the record for most losses in a MLB season?".

I'm going to try very hard to stay positive to start the season. I'm hoping not to have to throw in the towel until at least May 1st.
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2023, 08:46 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'm going to try very hard to stay positive to start the season. I'm hoping not to have to throw in the towel until at least May 1st.

Yeah, having owners that are trying to run the team like it's a family owned ice cream stand, just trying to squeeze a small profit out of any good thing produced simply sucks all of the fun out of being a Reds fan.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
The real question everyone is asking is which budding superstars will Phil trade for some bimbo eye candy who can pretends he's hot.. Cool 
C'mon, you secretly think Phil is a real stud about as much as a banana will lots and lots of black spots.. Right? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote