Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pitts and Chase pro days both today
Huge day for Pitts ad Chase as today is their pro day.

How fast in Pitts? How strong?

Same for Chase.

Can these get off the ground, how far?

Today may decide the 5th pick in the draft. especially if Sewell s gone.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Taylor is confirmed at Florida, no word on who went to LSU.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 10:44 AM)Au165 Wrote: Taylor is confirmed at Florida, no word on who went to LSU.

Do they really need anyone? I believe the only two worth considering are Chase and Marshall, both of whom played with Burrow. So they might feel comfortable just getting Burrow's input on those guys and not needing to send anyone to Pro Day.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 10:49 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Do they really need anyone? I believe the only two worth considering are Chase and Marshall, both of whom played with Burrow. So they might feel comfortable just getting Burrow's input on those guys and not needing to send anyone to Pro Day.

You don't have to be at any pro day because everyone can see the tape and the measurables are sent out. The fact Chase opted out last year, there is a good argument seeing him in person after the layoff to compare it to his 2019 tape may be more important. It could mean nothing, but I wouldn't dismiss it either. 
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 10:44 AM)Au165 Wrote: Taylor is confirmed at Florida, no word on who went to LSU.

It's possible Brian Callahan was in Texas yesterday so it wouldn't surprise me if he's in Baton Rouge. 

(Either Callahan or Pitcher was in College Station looking at Kellen Mond.)
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 10:49 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Do they really need anyone? I believe the only two worth considering are Chase and Marshall, both of whom played with Burrow. So they might feel comfortable just getting Burrow's input on those guys and not needing to send anyone to Pro Day.

Yes. Burrow is nothing more than a QB going into his 2nd year. Also others worth considering to include a LB that I don't thin Burrow ever played with.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I think that after today, it might be a stretch to think we could get Marshall in round 2.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 06:25 PM)samhain Wrote: I think that after today, it might be a stretch to think we could get Marshall in round 2.

Agreed. He’s going night one.

Reply/Quote