Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pittsburgh Dad
He not only performs as the perfect Yinzer every week...well, let's just say this one might be the best one I've ever seen.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
He nails the whole Yinzer accent and characteristics, and I think its funny, but over all I just don’t get this guys successs. Its the same old stuff every week. He wears its out. Just like the Bengal Lady. I actually broke out in laughter when they panned to her, but the skit went on way too long. I think I’m one of maybe 6 people on Pittsburgh who don’t get this guy.

PS.... was that really her? I thought that it was a damn good impersonation until the credits at the end.
Reply/Quote
That guy is funny. Rumor has it he is going to get his own show on netflix.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2017, 05:37 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: He nails the whole Yinzer accent and characteristics, and I think its funny, but over all I just don’t get this guys successs. Its the same old stuff every week. He wears its out. Just like the Bengal Lady. I actually broke out in laughter when they panned to her, but the skit went on way too long.  I think I’m one of maybe 6 people on Pittsburgh who don’t get this guy.

PS.... was that really her? I thought that it was a damn good impersonation until the credits at the end.

When he first started I thought there was no way it would continue...yet here we are.  The one thing I like about the bit is it appeals to older guys like me with the references.  

I do not know if that was her or not but I thought that was awesome.
Reply/Quote
Chalk me up to one that doesn't know how it continues. I mean, his game reaction episodes are good, and I can see that continuing on, but a lot of it does get played out. My sister and I still find it hilarious because it reminds us of our father.
Reply/Quote
One of his best IMO...lol when that bengals crying lady appears.
Reply/Quote
At least he showed her a good time.

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2017, 12:52 PM)GMDino Wrote: At least he showed her a good time.

I liked this tweet from her:
Reply/Quote
Once you get her out of those silly stripes, she ain't 1/2 bad lookin'.
Reply/Quote
That girl can't be from Cintucky, she still has all her teeth. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
That benglas crying lady looks legit. Is she the real bengals crying lady?

Bengal fans can you confirm?
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2017, 09:03 PM)Vlad Wrote: That benglas crying lady looks legit. Is she the real bengals crying lady?

Bengal fans can you confirm?

She is. Here's her twitter account. Latest tweet addresses the question and also her relationship status. Her looks must be getting a lot of attention. Us men are pigs LMAO   

I love what a great sport she is though. If I were in that situation, Im not sure that I'd embrace the whole persona like she has. 

https://twitter.com/cryingbengalfan
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2017, 09:35 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: She is. Here's her twitter account. Latest tweet addresses the question and also her relationship status. Her looks must be getting a lot of attention. Us men are pigs LMAO   

I love what a great sport she is though. If I were in that situation, Im not sure that I'd embrace the whole persona like she has. 

https://twitter.com/cryingbengalfan

Best way to diffuse/turn around a situation is to not take yourself so seriously, own it and have some fun with it. 

As far as that dude is concerned, he doesn't come across at all like a pretentious prick, which is why i can laugh at it. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2017, 12:39 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Best way to diffuse/turn around a situation is to not take yourself so seriously, own it and have some fun with it. 

As far as that dude is concerned, he doesn't come across at all like a pretentious prick, which is why i can laugh at it. 

Started really taking a liking to the bengals crying lady...cute in her own way and a good sport.

Kinda like you Faulk

You're certainly correct about the dude not being a prick. That cake with the image of him crying was prepared in case the Steelers lost.
To have the Bengal crying lady show up at the end of the video to present him the cake had the Steelers lost would have been hilarious.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2017, 12:39 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Best way to diffuse/turn around a situation is to not take yourself so seriously, own it and have some fun with it. 

For sure. And I love self deprecation, I make fun of me more than anyone. I would own it for sure, but don't think that I'd go as far as embracing the persona to the point of creating a Twitter account. 

I went to the Thursday night Titan game a few weeks ago and being old and an early riser, 8:30 games are late for me. Add in a bunch of food and beer, and a blow out game, and I maybe nodded off once or twice during the last 1/2 of the 4th quarter. The next morning I wake up to 1000 Facebook notifications of a clip of me during one of my nods.  Nervous
Freaking hilarious. My wife couldn't stop laughing. My kids too as they left for school. But by noon it was taken down because the guy who put it up had second thoughts and felt bad. Im like, screw that put it back up, it's comedy gold. 
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2017, 05:37 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: He nails the whole Yinzer accent and characteristics, and I think its funny, but over all I just don’t get this guys successs. Its the same old stuff every week. He wears its out. Just like the Bengal Lady. I actually broke out in laughter when they panned to her, but the skit went on way too long.  I think I’m one of maybe 6 people on Pittsburgh who don’t get this guy.

I didn't know she was famous.  I thought you just found the pic somewhere.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Oh and Cincinnati would be over there or down there. Certainly not up there.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-07-2017, 02:32 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Oh and Cincinnati would be over there or down there.  Certainly not up there.

It's intentional......
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2017, 09:03 PM)Vlad Wrote: Bengal fans can you confirm?

yes. You're a doosh.

Confirmed.   

Ninja
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2017, 12:21 AM)Beaker Wrote: yes. You're a doosh.

Confirmed.   

Ninja

Ouch. Didn't see that coming....and it came from the side, not the small of the back.  Cool
Reply/Quote