Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pittsburgh Dad
(12-08-2017, 11:59 AM)Vlad Wrote: Ouch. Didn't see that coming....and it came from the side, not the small of the back.  Cool

actually you took it pretty much straight up the arse....just like shazier when he tried to be tough
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2017, 02:32 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Oh and Cincinnati would be over there or down there.  Certainly not up there.

In fluent yinzer (Pittsburgeze),  that would be pronounced  dahn-air (down there) and up-air (up there)....n'at.
Reply/Quote
Tom's going to get an earful today. Smirk
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote

[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 04:40 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote:

I don't think this guy is all that funny, but "His workers comp running out cured his knee" had me rolling.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 07:52 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I don't think this guy is all that funny, but "His workers comp running out cured his knee" had me rolling.  Hilarious

Yeah that was the funniest line.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Let me know when he posts the NE game.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 10:11 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Let me know when he posts the NE game.

Jesus the ups and downs at the end could take up all the time.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 10:11 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Let me know when he posts the NE game.

He will. He doesn't just post after wins only, it just seems that way to you because the Steelers always win.  Cool

Except for tonight. 
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 10:26 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: He will. He doesn't just post after wins only, it just seems that way to you because the Steelers always win.  Cool

Except for tonight. 

Nah. It just seems that way because i don't follow the Steelers or any of their fans. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Accurate
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 10:55 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote:

Accurate

Yep!   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Is that how you really talk there? It’s like a shittier Red Green show. Can’t get past the vernacular.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 11:42 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Is that how you really talk there? It’s like a shittier Red Green show. Can’t get past the vernacular.

It’s satire. Like all regions, Pittsburgh has a unique accent, but this guy is way over doing it as part of the character. It’s kinda the whole point, to make fun of ourselves. Some people’s accents are stronger than others and noticeable even to fellow Pittsburghers, but I don’t know anyone who is this bad.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2017, 05:34 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: It’s satire. Like all regions, Pittsburgh has a unique accent, but this guy is way over doing it as part of the character. It’s kinda the whole point, to make fun of ourselves. Some people’s accents are stronger than others and noticeable even to fellow Pittsburghers, but I don’t know anyone who is this bad.

Isn't that what Jungle Noise is too?  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2017, 05:34 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: It’s satire. Like all regions, Pittsburgh has a unique accent, but this guy is way over doing it as part of the character. It’s kinda the whole point, to make fun of ourselves. Some people’s accents are stronger than others and noticeable even to fellow Pittsburghers, but I don’t know anyone who is this bad.

Oh, I know plenty that are that heavy on the accent and vernacular. But it helps that I have lived in Virginia for just about all of my life and am more of a visitor to SW PA when I go see family.
Reply/Quote
I hope Bengals fans don't go crazy on her.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2018, 04:05 PM)GMDino Wrote: I hope Bengals fans don't go crazy on her.

Wow that's really dumb.  

Reply/Quote