Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pittsburgh Dad
I don't care how good the tattoo is. If it's the NFL team you root for it's gonna be bad.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote

Im surprised he didn't spit on her and punch her after the picture was taken. 
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2018, 10:44 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Wow that's really dumb.  

The tattoo or CBL's "HereWeGo" hashtag? 

Or both? 
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2018, 12:45 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: The tattoo or CBL's "HereWeGo" hashtag? 

Or both? 

The tatto, but yeah sucking up to Steelers fans for a few minutes of "fame" is pretty weak.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2018, 12:43 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote:
Im surprised he didn't spit on her and punch her after the picture was taken. 

Stalker much, bro? Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2018, 01:31 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Stalker much, bro? Mellow

? I clicked Dino's embedded tweet then scrolled down and read her previous tweets. That's not stalking, that's how Twitter works, Gramps. 
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2018, 03:33 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: ? I clicked Dino's embedded tweet then scrolled down and read her previous tweets. That's not stalking, that's how Twitter works, Gramps. 

How dare you look at the information that she posted on a website that intended for public sharing of information!  She must feel so violated!    
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2018, 03:33 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: ? I clicked Dino's embedded tweet then scrolled down and read her previous tweets. That's not stalking, that's how Twitter works, Gramps. 

I got you and Dino mixed up. 

lulz, sorry.

(01-12-2018, 03:50 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote:  
How dare you look at the information that she posted on a website that intended for public sharing of information!  She must feel so violated!    

YOU SHUT YOUR DAMN DIRTY MOUTH!!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2018, 06:24 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: YOU SHUT YOUR DAMN DIRTY MOUTH!!

Why should he have to?  Yours is always open for business.  
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
Still waiting on this week's edition of steeler dad.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2018, 09:17 AM)Beaker Wrote: Still waiting on this week's edition of steeler dad.

Patience son....

He's right on schedule.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2018, 10:07 AM)GMDino Wrote: Patience son....

He's right on schedule.

I'm confused.  How are they filming it now?  The game was Sunday.  Oh I know.  DVR.  He must watch the game on Monday.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2018, 10:54 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I'm confused.  How are they filming it now?  The game was Sunday.  Oh I know.  DVR.  He must watch the game on Monday.  

Mellow

Are you serious Clark?

You don't know how shows are made?
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2018, 11:01 AM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

Are you serious Clark?

You don't know how shows are made?

They film it while he's watching the game.  Must be DVR.  

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2018, 11:02 AM)michaelsean Wrote: They film it while he's watching the game.  Must be DVR.  

They watch the game, write the script and then film it as IF he's watching the game.

He's not a real person just aiming a camera at himself for four hours on game day.  Smirk
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2018, 11:04 AM)GMDino Wrote: They watch the game, write the script and then film it as IF he's watching the game.

He's not a real person just aiming a camera at himself for four hours on game day.  Smirk

No if it were a script, it would be funnier.  They'd have time to think up really good stuff.

Reply/Quote
I misread the title I thought it said Pittsburgh's Dad. I was expecting to see a thread on Blake Bortles.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2018, 11:13 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I misread the title I thought it said Pittsburgh's Dad. I was expecting to see a thread on Blake Bortles.

Would that make Tom Brady their mom?
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2018, 11:18 AM)GMDino Wrote: Would that make Tom Brady their mom?

Godfather, they need to kiss Brady's rings
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2018, 11:18 AM)GMDino Wrote: Would that make Tom Brady their mom?

If he turns out to be Blake Bortles' beyotch this weekend, then yes.
Reply/Quote